After years of being at the forefront of music production working with the likes of Wizkid, Burna Boy, Skip Marley, Rema, and Angelique Kidjo and producing sounds that have gone on to become Grammy-winning works, Nigerian multihyphenate KEL-P (aka Kel P Vibes) is now ready to launch into another realm of music capabilities as he showcases his vocal talents on his debut EP “Bully Season Vol.1”.
Released via Universal Music France International and Jones Worldwide, “Bully Season Vol.1” was written by KEL-P, with production assistance from London, KdaGreat, Northboi, Krizbeatz, and Iotosh.
Mixed and mastered by Leandro “Dro” Hidalgo. The 5-track project is propelled by KEL-P’s alluring voice and authentic sound, which are served up on a musical platter of Afropop, Afrobeats, Dancehall, and HipHop soundscapes.
The lead single of the project, “One More Night”, a powerful, mid-tempo tune with cathartic, raw intensity captures the listener right away. Kel-P’s slick, charismatic flows are supported by Nelly & Kelly Rowland’s “Dilemma” sampled instrumental, which melds seamlessly with his powerful vocal performances.
On “Tropicana”, KEL-P delivers a medley laced with guitar riffs, while showing off his hospitable nature through his love-themed lyrics. On the London-produced “True Love”, KEL-P takes the listener on a sonic ride. The Afrobeats-styled tune rendered in vernacular is the perfect party starter with its repetitive catchy hook.
Speaking about the EP, KEL-P said: “What inspired this Project was my life leading to this moment. My Journey through my career including my wins, my losses, my relationships and my work ethic. I want the listeners to feel happy and just dance.”
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- I did my job; I tried to make Ghana a better place – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Woman dies after eating poisoned chocolates sent by her ex-boyfriend’s jealous lover
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- Ghana Climate Innovation Centre to host the 5th annual Incubating Climate Innovation Symposium
- ‘Sex for grades’ outlawed by Nigeria’s parliament
- Book Review: ‘Her Virginity’; thinking she was loved by the best!
- Camidoh nominated in 2023 BET Awards
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Wendy Shay thrills music lovers as she gets featured by one of Haiti’s biggest music star, K-Dilak
- Contact NCA if you are without Ghana Card and your SIM has been deactivated – Ursula
- Anthrax outbreak: FDA attributes it to butchers’ disregard for food safety standards
- Fight against galamsey: Residents of Segyemase worried about destruction of their water bodies
- District Education leaders embark on Change Leadership Programme
- Black Stars midfielder Salis Abdul Samed signs one-year contract extension with Lens
- Chelsea reject Emerson Palmieri makes history with Conference League win
- Ecobank Ghana declares ¢27.21m loss in 2022 due to DDEP; to return to profitability in 2023
- Government working on a framework to regulate use of AI – Communications Minister
- GRA busts 6 businesses for failing to issue VAT invoices