Wax print giants Ghana Textile Printing (GTP) and B5 Plus have supported the Ghana Olympic Committee (GOC) with ¢5,000 and 120 yards of GTP Nustyle wax print.
The two companies are one of the baton bearers for the Queen’s Baton Relay expected to arrive in Ghana on October 25.
The Director of GTP Fatoumata Doro was very excited for being given the opportunity to be one of the baton bearers for the Queen’s Baton Relay and recognising the company during this all-important event.
She expressed her company’s resolve to partner with the Ghana Olympic Committee to develop potential athletes for the country.
In like manner, B5 Plus Limited’s Chalapathi Rao said the opportunity is indeed a great pleasure and privilege to meet Fredrick Lartey Otu, Chairman of the Planning Committee of the Queen’s Baton Relay commended the two companies for the gesture.
- Martin Amidu: The arrogance and impunity of power – Parliamentary rejection of 2022 Budget statement
- Majority and Minority meet separately ahead of ‘fresh discussions’ on 2022 budget
- Beware of Kabuki dance to reverse irreversible rejection of 2022 budget – Amidu
- Didier Drogba hosts tonight’s Ballon d’Or event
- ‘A job is much more than an income, it is a key to dignity, self-reliance and empowerment’ – Duffuor
- Reform of legal education system necessary to accommodate current realities – Akufo-Addo
- 25 illegal Ghanaian residents in Germany to be repatriated
- Ghana is not a secular state – Sam George
- Akufo-Addo is running ‘democratic-autocratic’ government – Amidu
- 2022 budget: Speaker’s decision is proper but can be challenged – Inusah Fuseini
High cost of electricity, straight levy, access to credit remain major barriers to industrialisation – AGI
Bagbin travelled to Dubai with a skeletal staff – Speaker’s counsel
Uninsured government properties should be worry to everyone, not only insurers – Hollard Group CEO
Ghana ranked 5th most attractive automobile market in Sub-Saharan Africa – Report
SSNIT assures pensioners of regular payment of pensions
Oyoko Banda chief urges government to invest more in TVET
Cristiano Ronaldo hits out at Ballon d’Or lies: I’m never against anyone
Multimedia Group’s Ernest Manu named MCBIRD Fellow
‘The focus is to build a better NDC to contest in 2024 election’ – Duffuor
ADB fetes 2021 National Best Farmers
Julian Bennett: Why Ghana needs robotics industry for national development
Prudential Life partners Prudence Foundation and Didier Drogba Foundation to launch ‘Safe Steps Road Safety’ campaign
There should be more dialogue and consultation in Parliament, not showdowns – Gyampo
Zoomlion unveils new digital payment platforms for solid waste management
Oscar Pistorius: Reeva Steenkamp’s parents to meet her killer