The CEO of Horseman Shoes, Tonyi Senayah has been awarded the CIMG President's Special Award at the 2015 CIMG Marketing Performance award held Accra.
The Horseman Shoes, manufacturers of male footwear for the past six years was praised for daring "to overcome the fear of failure, knowing what it takes to be a successful African entrepreneur", part of his citation read.
The citation noted that "in 2010, realising the high demand for quality shoes amongst Ghanaian youth you put together a team of cobblers with whom you established a kingdom."
This bold initiative and dedication paid off a year after starting your business when you were awarded the Global Achiever's Award in 2011 and also awarded for your outstanding product Quality in 2013 by the African leadership Magazine".
The company in 2014 got a major endorsement from President John Dramani Mahama during his State of the Nation's where he mentioned the brand as part of his encouragement to buy made in Ghana goods.
Displaying a pair of Horseman Shoes, President Mahama said they were "comfortable and can compete with any shoe brand around the world".
Horseman shoes has grown over the years increasing its client base, opening its main shoe outlet and in has partnered other outlets in the capital to retail his shoes.
With the increasing demand from all segments of the market, the company will be launching it's female shoe collections on 21st October 2016 at the African Regent Hotel.
The CIMG is the foremost marketing organisation in Ghana and it's CIMG awards is an important calendar event for the marketing industry in Ghana.
Other award winners at the 27th CIMG awards were Mr Jesse Amoah Agyepong of Tigo who shared the Marketing Practitioner of the year with Ms Shirley Acquah Harrison of Graphic Communication Group.
Marketing man of the year award went to Patrick Akpe Kwame Akorli, MD of GOIL. While Ms Elizabeth Akrutu, MD of Unilever Ghana won the Marketing Woman of the year.
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Social media reacts to death of Ekow Blankson
- Diversions of $100m oil money disconcerting; Finance Minister must repatriate funds urgently – Mahama
- Pete Edochie and wife celebrate 53rd marriage anniversary
- GWCL assures regular water supply despite flooding incidents
- Capt Ibrahim Traoré: From shy schoolboy to military ruler
- Choosing Chelsea over United was ‘best decision of my life’ – Mikel Obi
- Neighbour rescues 13 Zambia women held for six months
- Mankessim murder: Court adjourns case to allow police more time to investigate
- Nima Dreams: ‘Inadequate pitches causing decline in football talents’ – Mohammed Polo
- How Dansoman influenced Akosua Adjepong’s career
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘It’s an inspiration to do more’ – Mohammed Kudus reacts to messages from Right to Dream
- We’ve paid ¢2.4bn to pensioners as of August 2022; never defaulted – SSNIT Boss
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Finance Ministry to continue IMF negotiations in U.S.A
- Government bags ¢8.11bn from T-Bills in September 2022
- Nigeria gunmen disguised as guards kill 12 people
- Create a budget to fight cyber crime – Cyber Security Authority to businesses