Singer Mzbel has taken to Instagram to teach her followers the simple way of turning their leggings, a tight-fitting stretch garment, typically worn by ladies, into nose masks amid the coronavirus pandemic.
According to her, it would be right if people choose this trendy way to give health workers the maximum advantage since a shortage of nose masks may hit the country.
Mzbel made it clear that making nose masks out of leggings was not her original idea and credited whom she picked the idea from before teaching her followers.
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Dubai’s ENOC denies gold-for-oil barter talks with Ghana
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Why General Arts students are ‘bleeding’ on social media
- 14 pupils receiving treatment after school bus somersaults, falls into a ditch
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Danny List urges black golfers to be more vocal to motivate young talents
- Crackdown on black market operators was to control cedi depreciation – Interior Minister
- DDP Outdoor sign onto ‘Abonten’ platform by mediaReachOMD Ghana
- Dwumakrom in Ashanti Region cries for good roads, potable water and other amenities
- Invest in health research – Otumfuo Osei Tutu II charges government
- Bawumia is ‘Economic Maguire’, he is scoring own goals – Adongo
- Government to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Executive Board to decide type of financing programme for Ghana – IMF
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- Economist defends BoG inflation targeting regime
- Spotify Wrapped: What are Ghanaians listening to in 2022?
- AGI describes new VAT system as distortion to growth
- Ghanaian Furniture Design Company, Tekura features in Black Panther movie
- IMF confirms Ghana’s intention to conduct debt restructuring in 2023
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng