Bishop Kwabena Asiamah, famously known as Prophet Ajagurajah has revealed the reason for feeding his congregation during church service.
The prophet stated that the lack of food sellers around his church, due to its location and environment, prompted him to feed his church members whenever they come to worship.
“My church is located in the bush. Food is not sold there. People travel to my church on empty stomachs. If I do not feed them and they end up collapsing due to hunger, people will say I am using them for rituals,” he explained to Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM.
He went on to add that he is often gifted with large amounts of groceries by the members of his society, and thus, if he does not make use of them, they will go waste.
Aside from that, he strongly believes in giving back to the people, referring to the quote “blessed is the hand that giveth, than the one that taketh.”
According to the prophet, although the gesture is backed by certain undisclosed spiritual connotations, his sole purpose of giving is to receive.
The founder of the Ajagurajah Movement also stated that he does not collect tithes or offerings from his church members, but he accepts gifts from them.
Below are some videos of the prophet feeding his church members.
- #FixTheCountry calls for release of arrested protestors in #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstration
- Rwandan serial killer who hid bodies in kitchen pleads guilty
- Sit-in demonstration at EC office to commence on Friday
- Building a successful brand through organizational culture
- Cecilia Dapaah has never owned a real estate business – PA rubbishes claims by OSP
- Achieving succession planning success: The importance of a holistic succession strategy
- African fintech, Web3 leaders to convene at Africa Money and DeFi summit in Accra
- Domelevo supports removal of Finance Minister and BoG Governor
- Sogbe Amalgamated Family Union launched to champion educational, economic, and social development
- CPP denies forming alliance with Alan Kyerematen ahead of 2024 general elections
- Ellembele MP clashes with DCE over fixing of deplorable roads in the constituency
- At least 9 killed in highway ambush at Pusiga
- Ablakwa challenges Jean Mensa to provide proof that Parliament restricted EC’s operations
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters shameful, unlawful – Sammy Gyamfi
- His vision continues to inspire us – Ghanaians celebrate Kwame Nkrumah on his birthday