Kanye West claims he stopped a second sex tape of Kim Kardashian and Ray J from leaking.
The Yeezy fashion designer told Jason Lee of “Hollywood Unlocked” that, despite his ongoing divorce from Kardashian, he allegedly did her the ultimate favour and got the tape back.
“I went and got the laptop from Ray J myself that night,” West, 44, said during the interview, which was released on Monday. “I met this man at the airport, then got on a red-eye, came back [and] delivered it to her at 8 a.m. in the morning.”
West further claimed that the Skims founder was so relieved at the sight of the laptop that she broke down in tears.
“She cried when she saw it. You know why she cried when she seen it on the laptop? Because it represents how much she’s been used,” the rapper said. “It represents how much people didn’t love her, and they just saw her as a commodity.”
A spokesperson for Kardashian confirmed there was a laptop but denied any existence of explicit content.
“The computer and hard drive collected were supposed to contain the original video and any unseen footage. After review, there was nothing sexual unseen, only footage on the plane on the way to Mexico and footage at a club and restaurant on the same trip,” read the statement.
“Kim remains firm in her belief that there is no new second tape that exists. After 20 years, she truly wishes to move on from this chapter [and] focus instead on the positive things she continues to do as a mother, entrepreneur and advocate for justice reform.”
A source also told Page Six that Kardashian was “very emotional” when her estranged husband returned with the computer and hard drive.
“Kim was and still is truly grateful to Kanye for getting it back,” the insider shared. “The tape caused her a lot of pain and continues to haunt her to this day. Even though they are no longer together as a couple, they remain aligned with the same concerns about how this content that continues to be used against her will affect their four young kids in the future.”
Kardashian, 41, rose to fame after her and then-boyfriend Ray J’s sex tape leaked in 2007. Shortly thereafter, she and her family launched “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
In September 2021, the “One Wish” crooner’s former manager Wack 100 said on a podcast he had “part two” of the infamous sex tape, but the KKW Beauty mogul’s attorney Marty Singer quickly shot down the claims as a desperate attempt for attention.
“The claim that there is an unreleased sex tape is unequivocally false,” Marty Singer told Page Six in a statement at the time.
“It is unfortunate that people make these statements to try and get their 15 minutes of fame.”
Ray J also came out and said the rumour of a second sex tape “ain’t cool.”
“This ain’t cool – I been staying off the Raydar – Just staying focused and being humble and thankful for all the blessings I’m receiving,” Ray wrote in his social-media response. “How can I show growth and maturity if this kinda of stuff keeps happening?”
Wack, who has been spotted with West recently, claimed the second sex tape he allegedly had in his possession was “more graphic and better than” the one that was famously released. In a bizarre twist, Wack allegedly offered it up to Kim’s estranged husband so he could sell it as an NFT.
“I would never give it to anybody but Kanye,” he said. “That’s the mother of his children.”
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- T-bills auction: Government fails to meet target again; interest rates still surging
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Legon Cities drag Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- The IMF programme has been designed with an extension in mind – Prof Bokpin
- IMF deal: There is a lot of pain; government must first calm the market – Prof Bokpin
- Government should have called a national meeting before announcing 0.5% compensation reduction -Labour expert
- Hohoe gets new ultra modern market, traders commend Municipal Assembly
- GIZ support: Over 400 young entrepreneurs receive startup tools to build and grow their business
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- From Eric’s Diary: A scammer’s hi
- Menstrual hygiene: NDC Volta Regional Women’s Wing distributes pads to Ketasco girls
- Pensioner Bondholders to resume picketing on Thursday
- MLGWUI encourages Bono returnees to become sustainable entrepreneurs after return home
- Member of Parliament Mustapha Ussif donates ambulance to Yizesi community
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- Build and entrench Ghana’s own policy credibility without IMF anchor – IEA to current and future governments
- We’re sorry for obnoxious statements about Christianity in history textbook – Ghana Authors & Publishers
- Luv Fm leads sanitary pad donation to girls in Amansie Central District