The urban contemporary praise and worship ministry of the International Central Gospel Church (ICGC) Christ Temple East, CT Praise, is set to shake up the music industry with their maiden album, The Encounter.
Before the release, the gospel music group has released their first single off the album Lala Dance Medley on March 24.
Signed to Altar Music, a Christian record label under the auspices of the ICGC Church, CT Praise’s ministry is aimed at preaching the word of God through music, thus, advancing the Kingdom of God, one song at a time.
Their first single titled, ‘I Have Comeback’ featured Ps. Nathaniel Bassey with the Lala Dance Medley, following up to cement their music feat.
CT Praise’s music style is urban contemporary gospel music with African melodies and influences made in Ghana for Ghanaians and the whole world.
“No matter who you are or where in the world you find yourself, there are elements in their music that you can relate to and that would touch you. Our songs preach the gospel and will touch the soul of the hopeless to find and know God,” the group said.
CT Praise’s debut album titled, ’The Encounter’ will be released on Easter Sunday, April 9, 2023, at ICGC Christ Temple’s annual easter concert dubbed the ‘He Lives Concert’.
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- 16 feared dead, over 40 injured in Gomoa Okyereko accident on Accra-Cape Coast highway
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- UBA Ghana shares its rich culture on Africa Day
- Family of woman killed by police boyfriend at Asokore Mampong besiege court in Kumasi
- IMF programme under Akufo-Addo not new; we have advocated for this long ago – IEA
- 14-yrs after former IGP Kudalor’s bodyguard ‘vanished’, his mother seeks closure
- Supreme Court ‘cautions and discharges’ NDC’s Kpessa Whyte after convicting him for contempt
- Photos: Teshie residents demonstrate over poor roads
- Teshie residents demonstrate to demand better roads
- ‘Our roads look like galamsey sites’ – Angry Teshie residents protest deplorable roads
- NPP rejects ¢50k cheque from Bawumia Fun Club
- T-bills auction: Government to borrow ¢2.08bn this week
- Chairman Wontumi: “We’ve ‘conglomerated’ here for… commencement of Suame Interchange, not cutting sod”
- FIFA U20 World Cup: Three African teams qualify to Round of 16, Senegal lose out
- King Charles III looks forward to a stronger UK and Nigeria friendship as Tinubu takes office
- Bond market: Trading volume declines 27.6%; market activity vibrant
- AO Holdings and Microsoft to empower Ghanaian NPOs with innovative solutions
- Learn your trade, don’t force a move from Ajax – Liverpool legend advises Ghana star Mohammed Kudus