Ghanaian rapper Emmanuel Kwesi Danso Arthur Junior, known professionally as Kwesi Arthur has revealed he was preaching on his debut album.
In an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, he shared that he was speaking about life and what he has been through in making the album
“I was preaching on my album, I was preaching about life and about what I went through,” he said.
The ‘Baajo’ hitmaker made this pronouncement when asked why he named it Son of Jacob and whether he is veering into Gospel. He explained saying it was about how the name came to him and how it felt spiritual to him.
“The title just came to me, it’s kind of spiritual because of how it came to me, anything could have come to me but that name came to me,” he revealed.
He also said that he has a gospel song on the album named Adom and said his mom will be extremely excited if he will switch to Gospel music.
Kwesi Arthur just released his long-awaited debut album, ‘Son of Jacob’, on the 22nd of April.
The album featured acts like Teni, Vic Mensa, Joeboy, Adekunle Gold, and NSG, among others.
Kwesi Arthur is currently on a radio tour promoting the album.
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Goats ate seedlings planted under Green Ghana project because they were not protected – Environmentalist
- Interest rates on falling spree; government T-bills oversubscribed by 40%
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- Ofori-Atta leaves for China for crucial debt restructuring negotiations
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Parliament pays GH¢8.5m out of GH¢13m owed ECG to avoid disconnection
- Playback: NDC delivered ‘True State of the Nation Address’
- Akufo-Addo’s silence on corruption in SONA was as loud as his guilt – Asiedu Nketia
- Economic crisis: Ghanaians want relief not flimsy excuses – Asiedu Nketiah tells Akufo-Addo
- Reduce all ex-gratia payments to one-third – CAC Chairman
- Corruption has defeated your family and friends government – Asiedu Nketiah tells Akufo-Addo
- Ada boat disaster: Owner arrested for overloading boat – NADMO
- Appiatse support fund bags GHC62million
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- ECG recovers GHȼ18.5m out of ȼ46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Akufo-Addo’s promises have turned out to be scam – Asiedu Nketia
- French Embassy celebrates Francophonie week with a walk in Accra
- It is difficult to point out where the 20 million trees planted under Green Ghana are – Terungwa
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy to feature on Morgan Heritage’s ‘The Homeland’
- ‘Africa can offer support to the ICC’ says Dame at Justice Ministers’ Conference in London
- Pregnant woman fills potholes on Obuasi road
- Tonto steps down, Funke Akindele loses, Desmond Elliot wins – 7 celebrities in Nigeria’s 2023 election