American rapper and record producer DJ Kaled was seemingly excited to meet Nigerian singer/songwriter Tems at the just ended Grammy Awards ceremony.
The two met on the red carpet at the event held at the Cryto.com arena in Los Angeles on Sunday.
DJ Khaled could not hold back on telling Tems how much he admires her and how big of a fan he is of her work.
He told her he had spent about 20 minutes talking about her during an interview.
“I’m your biggest fan,” DJ Khaled told Tems as he greeted her. “I don’t know if you know it…really…I love you.” He asked for a hug after their interaction to which Tems agreed to.
“I just met Tems. She’s my favourite. She’s amazing,” DJ Khaled announced to the Billboard reporter who captured the moment.
On the Grammy night, DJ Khaled performed his hit single God Did off his new album.
Meanwhile, Tems took home her first Grammy Award.
She won the ‘Best Melodic Rap Performance’ award for her contributions to Future’s hit single ‘Wait For U’.
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Livestream: PM Express discusses whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- And LPG flames its furnaces; the most potent third force?
- Education Ministry assures to fix all SHS infrastructural challenges
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure
- Ghanaian youth entering into entrepreneurial roles commendable – CARDIFF ANALYTICA CEO
- MTN Ghana cut digital sod for ICT hub construction
- Parliament’s Education Committee to investigate UG’s refusal to reinstate Commonwealth Hall residents