Rapper M.anifest has partially satisfied the curiosity of the Ghanaian populace who might have wondered why the son of one of Ghana’s prominent Lawyers, Tsatsu Tsikata, would venture into music instead of following his father’s footsteps.
Speaking on the GTV Breakfast Show, M.anifest disclosed that coming from a family of lawyers, he may just end up being a lawyer too.
“It’s not too late. If I wanted to be a lawyer, I will not be an Entertainment Lawyer. I will be a different kind of lawyer,” he said.
Although he had been curious about the legal profession, M.anifest also disclosed that for over a decade, he has never harboured the desire of becoming a lawyer.
“I’ve never detested the law. It was just not my path necessarily but never rule it out. One might just have a different mindset,” M.anifest added.
According to him, people will not always have their lives going on smoothly without any challenges and offered a piece of advice to those in the creative industry.
“To all the creatives out there, it is important as much as you do things that you love and you do it over and over again. You take breaks before you become monotonous before you go on autopilot,” he added.
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA over debt
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Ludacris hangs out with Sarkodie in Ghana, fans speculate new music
- Ghana v Angola: Kingsley Schindler replaces injured Tariq Lamptey
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Putin says ties with Africa a priority to Moscow
- Digitalisation to help reduce ECG’s commercial losses – Samuel Mahama
- ECG mass disconnection campaign to be sustained indefinitely – Samuel Mahama
- We’ll meter all distribution transformers to fight power theft – Samuel Mahama
- Former Accra Regional Hospital Medical Director files nomination for Garu
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- Ugandan parliament passes bill to jail gay people
- Ghana’s economy is still afloat because of Alan Kyerematen’s vision – Buaben Asamoah
- Intimidation of journalists is on the rise – Kweku Andoh Awotwi
- I have already won Ayawaso West Wuogon NDC primaries – Fred Nuamah
- Playback: One-one-on with Managing Director of ECG on PM Express
- EC has become an annex of the NPP – Sammy Gyamfi
- If you move right, you don’t need 10 shows to be okay – Kelvyn Boy
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- 3 JoyNews journalists win big at Merck Foundation 2022 Media Recognition Awards
- I want to be President to build a new Ghana –Kwaku Kobeah