Heavy duty truck and transport services firm, J. A Plant Pool Ghana Ltd, has bagged three prestigious awards at the just-ended 2nd National Governance & Business Leadership Awards 2022.
The awards by RAD Communications Limited under the theme “‘Leadership in unusual times; innovation and strategy for development” is to celebrate Ghana’s most influential business leadership personalities across industries focusing on showcasing the most enterprising, innovative and successful business leaders across industries in the country.
Chief Executive of Rad Communication Limited, Richmond Anim Damoah, believes such a recognition is critical to push more business executives to innovate in challenging times.
“When people were disappointed with the nature of businesses globally, it then became imperative to inspire those doing well for others to aspire for their successes.”
“We believe that hard work of our business and the corporate world must be acknowledged and giving the necessary rewards” he noted.
J.A. Plant Pool Gh Ltd was adjudged the Outstanding Company of the Year for its outstanding contribution towards the revival of transport and construction sub-sector throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
The company’s Managing Director, Adwoa Frimpomaa Nimako-Boateng was honoured as the Outstanding Business Personality of the Year whereas the Senior Communications Officer, Ivy Sika Smith was awarded the Outstanding Business Communication Personality of the Year.
Adwoa Frimpomaa Nimako-Boateng and Ivy Sika Smith dedicated these awards to all the hardworking staff of J. A Plant Pool Ghana Ltd.
Some of the personalities awarded were, Kwesi Agyemang Busia, CEO of Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority; Lawrence Agyinsam, CEO of Ghana Exim Bank; Samuel Kofi Dzamesi, CEO of Bui Power Authority; Yofi Grant, CEO of Ghana Investment Promotion Centre; Emmanuel Antwi-Darkwa, CEO of Ghana River Authority and among others.
- CPP denies forming alliance with Alan Kyerematen ahead of 2024 general elections
- Ellembele MP clashes with DCE over fixing of deplorable roads in the constituency
- At least 9 killed in highway ambush at Pusiga
- Ablakwa challenges Jean Mensa to provide proof that Parliament restricted EC’s operations
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters shameful, unlawful – Sammy Gyamfi
- His vision continues to inspire us – Ghanaians celebrate Kwame Nkrumah on his birthday
- Akufo-Addo urges international community to support efforts to resolve Africa’s conflict
- Aflao Border main gate temporary closed for security screening – Ghana Immigration Service
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. III
- Dr Bawumia visits Enchi voter registration centre
- Briphildon Foundation calls for African renaissance
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Heavy security at Jubilee House after arrest of protestors
- Ghanaians react to police arrest of #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators
- Azerbaijan halts Karabakh offensive after ceasefire deal with Armenian separatists
- Akufo-Addo calls for immediate reform of UN Security Council