Jake Paul wants to get Kanye West and Pete Davidson in the ring.
Amid their ongoing feud, the YouTube personality-turned-boxer has offered the rivals $60 million to participate in a six-round boxing match presented by his promotions company, Most Valuable Promotions.
Taking to Twitter on Monday, Paul guaranteed them $30 million each, in addition to a pay-per-view upside.
Paul claims that he wants to see them settle their differences out of concern for Ye’s kids. “Let’s settle this beef like men, before the children get any more impacted,” he wrote.
My official @MostVpromotions offer for @kanyewest & Pete Davidson— Jake Paul (@jakepaul) March 14, 2022
I have $30m guaranteed for Kanye
And $30m guaranteed for Pete
+ PPV upside
Money will be put in escrow before
6 round boxing match
Let’s settle this beef like men, before the children get any more impacted
Paul has a reputation for being an instigator. Back in January, he threatened to come after Pete, who made a series of jokes at his expense during the YouTuber’s boxing match with Ben Askren last year. “Kanye & I on his ass now. Soon to get slapped,” he tweeted.
Kanye & I on his ass now. Soon to get slapped. https://t.co/7mfsyE5Dav— Jake Paul (@jakepaul) January 19, 2022
Over the weekend, Kanye’s feud with Davidson reached new heights when Ye complained that Kim Kardashian’s boyfriend boasted about sleeping with his wife. When asked where he was, Davidson responded with a shirtless selfie “in bed” with Kim.
“At this point, it’s going too far. The boyfriend texts me, antagonizing me, bragging about being in bed with my wife,” Ye said. “He texts me, talking about bragging about how he’s in bed with my wife. And it’s like, well, who’s watching my children?”
Davidson extended an olive branch and offered to meet up with Ye in person at the Beverly Hills Hotel. “We can have food and talk it out in my room. Privately one on one. Man to man,” he told him.
However, it appears that Ye was not interested and instead invited him to Sunday Service. “This isn’t public dude. I’m not here for pictures and press. Which is obviously all you care about,” said Davidson.
- Yaw Tog gifts Stormzy’s mum after Global Citizen Festival showdown
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Ghana’s public debt was 80% to GDP during Covid-19 pandemic; we’ll help restore macroeconomic stability – IMF
- GPLwk3: Amankwah rescues Hearts in Super Clash, Legon Cities win in Tamale again
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- We refuse to admit that Black Stars’ glory days are no more – Jerome Otchere
- We can’t confirm how much Frontiers made from Covid-19 testing at airport – GACL
- ‘Afcon fiasco was a wake up call for Ghana’ -Andre Ayew
- Amount involved in full bailout of Liquidated Fund Management Firms hits ₵3.65bn – BoG
- Recognise effort of investors – Kwesi Ernest tells artistes
- ‘I want to win the AFCON or World Cup for Ghana’-Andre Ayew
- Foreign investors own ₵31.7bn of Ghana’s debt securities on GSE
- RTI: Requesting information sometimes difficult because public servants are stuck to their old ways – Dr Adjin-Tettey
- Super Clash: Fans want Samuel Boadu’s head, threaten to storm Hearts’ training grounds
- Ghana’s economy to take almost 6 years before full recovery – Professor Bokpin
- From Eric’s Diary: Woes of Bolt and Uber drivers- a problem that requires public policy
- GACL’s position that it doesn’t know how much Frontiers made from Covid-19 testing is nonsense – Murtala
- Amaja Tubular Services commissions 2-unit classroom block at Kwamekrom in Ahanta West
- CSIR–PGRRI introduces farmer varieties of Bambara groundnuts for trials by farmers in Upper East
- We’re learning more about Afrobeats amid push of category in Grammys – Recording Academy CEO
- Laryea Kingston urges Otto Addo to maintain the three back system against Nicaragua
- Ghana will not default on loans repayment despite Fitch downgrade – US-based Associate Professor