Gospel musician Joe Mettle delivered a spirit-filled performance in Takoradi as he commenced his regional tour ahead of this year’s edition of the ‘Praise Reloaded’ concert theme, The Kadosh.
On Sunday, the 2017 VGMAs ‘Artiste of the Year’ delivered a live concert performance to natives of the Western Region and travelling fans portraying a statement of holiness, love, hope, and joy.
He performed a specially curated playlist of his hit songs, which included songs from all of his albums and saints’ favourites.
Held at Breakthrough Family Ministries International, the event featured guest performances from other notable gospel musicians, including KODA, SK Frimpong, Luigi Maclean, Soul Winners, Love Gift Band, and more, whose performances resounded and created an atmosphere of worship to the King of Glory.
‘Praise reloaded’, the ‘Kadosh tour’ edition, will stop in Koforidua on May 29 at ICGC Jesus Temple.
Award-winning contemporary gospel group Bethel Revival Choir; gospel reggae artist Akesse Brempong; celebrated gospel artist Ceccy Twum and Love Gift Band have been confirmed as guest artists to perform on the night.
Joe Mettle will celebrate the 10th-anniversary edition of his self-anchored Praise Reloaded concert this year on June 26th.
The concert has grown over the years to become one of Ghana’s biggest and most looked-forward-to gospel events, which brings together many people from across the world for a worship experience.
Praise reloaded is also positioned as a Centre of Excellence in gospel music in Ghana and Africa.
Other activities to celebrate the 10th anniversary include an album release The Kadosh, a worship and music seminar, school and community outreaches, a walk with Joe Mettle and Friends, and a dinner night with patrons and partners of Joe Mettle Ministries.
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Arise Ghana hits the street today to protest poor economic conditions
- 85% revenue has been lost due to E-Levy – African Network of Entrepreneurs CEO
- Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
- Social media users jubilate over E-levy flop
- Jackie Appiah’s home leaves many speechless
- Health Minister submits over 10 documents against Ato Forson in ambulance case
- ‘E-levy not a bad tax; Ghanaians just don’t want to pay taxes’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- Arise Ghana appeals High Court ruling on protest
- 28 years of teaching but living on loans – Life of a teacher
Businessman remanded over theft of Toyota vehicle
Arise Ghana Demo: Police arrest 3 protesters
10 things emotionally neglected kids grow up believing — that are simply not true
Fidelity Bank records 32% increase in Profit Before Tax
BoG elected Vice Chair of African Financial Inclusion Policy Initiative
Luv FM High School Debate: St. Hubert competes with Opoku Ware
Tear gas fired at Arise Ghana demo
Ghana Post wins International award for Best EMS Customer Care
‘We don’t fix matches at Gold Stars’ – CEO responds to match-fixing allegations
Volta Division One Middle League kicks off
MTN Group climaxes its 21 Days of Y’ello Care Campaign
‘Comparing NDC to NPP is like comparing light and darkness’ – Sam George
Mastercard and Ecobank Group partner to digitise agricultural value chains in Africa￼
Arise Ghana Demo: ‘Step down if you can’t rule Ghana anymore’ – Protesters tell Akufo-Addo
Fidelity Bank wins 5 HESS Awards