The death is reported of Elizabeth-Rose Yaahom Nettey (nee Kwafo), aged 83. She passed on Saturday, July 10, 2021.
Mrs Elizabeth Nettey was a retired Deputy Director of the Ministry of Food and Agriculture and is credited with pioneering and establishing the then Home Extension Unit of the Ministry (now known as the Women in Agriculture Directorate – WIAD).
She was the mother of Joel E. Nettey, the World President and Chairman of the International Advertising Association (IAA) and Chief Executive of The Ninani Group and Reuel C. Nettey of the UNHCR Representation in Ethiopia.
According to family sources, she will be laid to rest on Saturday, August 7, 2021.
Further details will be provided shortly.
- Mohammed Kudus scores to inspire West Ham to comeback win over Backa Topola
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Derogatory captioning of Presidency by organisers unacceptable – Richard Ahiagbah
- 45 Ghanaian start-ups under AfriConEU project exposed to African market opportunities
- Official statement announcing Dr Sam Ankrah’s candidacy for President
- South Africa: Ninety schoolchildren given ‘cannabis muffins’
- DDEP: Ghanaians affected by “Technical Haircut” – Dr. Adu Anane Antwi
- Losing our father was the price we paid for Ghana’s independence – Samia Nkrumah
- Ghana needs at least a decade to recover from DDEP – Agnes Abankwa
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Where is IGP Dampare in all of this? – Ghanaians quiz
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Celebrities react, advocate for release of arrested protestors
- Mohbad’s body exhumed for autopsy — Police
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Bridget Otoo, other reporters assaulted
- Use of brute force on protesters regrettable – NDC
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: 49 arrested for unlawful assembly – Police
- Angus Cloud’s cause of death revealed nearly 2 months after ‘Euphoria’ star dies at 25