Manchester City head into Saturday’s crunch derby against Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United in fine form.
Pep Guardiola has so far confounded expectations that he would struggle to adapt to life in the Premier League and The Citizens currently top the table (albeit on goal difference) having picked up three wins from three in the league.
The first Manchester Derby of the season presents Guardiola with his first real test in the English top flight coming against a side that are also unbeaten and look to have reclaimed some of the lustre and winning mentality that saw United dominate the league for the best part of two decades.
City will also be without their main goal threat, Sergio Aguero, after the Argentinian picked up a three-match ban for elbowing Winston Reid in City’s 3-1 win over West Ham.
So without him, how will Pep line up his side?
Gary Al-Smith speaks to one of the world's most published football journalists, Jonathan Wilson (ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Fox Sports and more) on whether Kelechi Iheanacho should start, Sterling should be given a central role and more.
- Kohwe was not my brother – George Laing clarifies
- Takoradi woman was never pregnant, 3 others arrested for alleged conspiracy – Police
- Final year student of Tweneboa Kodua SHS jumps to his death
- Mahama’s brother exploiting government’s fertiliser scheme when he doesn’t qualify – Agric Minister
- ‘Vaccines as a tool for immigration control is retrogressive’ – Akufo-Addo
- Angry Takoradi residents reject police’s fake pregnancy claim
- Police arrest 3, declare Takoradi woman as a suspect in self-kidnapping probe
- 2 arrested for WASSCE fraud
- Why shouldn’t I be interested in running for president? – Afriyie Akoto
- Guinea coup: Military junta willing to see to Condé’s release – Akufo-Addo
The GFA needs a development plan for women’s football – Hillary Boaten
From Radiotherapist in UK to solar panel installer in Ghana
Abandoned community day school project in Oti Region turns cattle ranch
AshGold appoint Ernest Quartey as head coach
TVET institutions to run German-like dual vocational training system by 2022
Cocoa Farmers in Western North Region decry unfair implementation of cocoa rehabilitation programme
Tano River clearing up following efforts to halt illegal mining activities – Lands Ministry
Foundervine launches Ghana Science and Technology Challenge prize competition
Woman allegedly clubs husband to death
Ghana is recording more prostate diseases; screening crucial – Urological Association
Ghana gets third Public Health Emergency Operations Center
How to detect cables that can burn your house – Ghana Standards Authority
Angry Takoradi residents reject police’s fake pregnancy claim
PDA Ghana to establish oil processing mill at Kunsu for jobs and value-addition
‘We’re not interested in policy, we want implementation’ – Education Minister to new GTEC Board