What would be remembered as one of the most eventful Premier League seasons comes to a conclusion on Sunday, July 26.
The ultimate story which is the title has already been decided with Liverpool crowned champions.
However, one of the various subplots which could see various twists is the top four race.
Heading into matchday 38, Manchester United sit third with 63 points ahead of Chelsea on goal difference. Leicester sit outside the top four, currently in fifth with 62 points.
Chelsea welcome Wolves on the last day as Manchester United travel to the King Power Stadium to face Leicester City.
There are nine different possibilities when it comes to which two sides will join Liverpool and Manchester City in the Champions League next season.
The video below summarizes the permutations for the top four race:
The discussion as to which permutation will occur on Sunday has been trending over the past week.
The Joy Sports team made a case for each of the three teams in discussion and why they deserve a top four spot. Enjoy.
For more updates on sporting news, follow #JoySports on Twitter (@joysportsgh) and Instagram (@JoySportsGH)
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Rev Victor Kusi Boateng sues Ablakwa for defamation
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- I kicked out 6 social media influencers from set – Yvonne Nelson reveals
- I did national service in Aliu Mahama’s office despite being NDC member – Sam George
- Teacher confesses to having sex in classroom with 12-year-old, police say
- University of Ghana VC must go – Concerned students demand
- Gates Ag One supports project developing Africa’s self-fertilising crops with $35m
- Martin Kpebu recalls 18 unfulfilled promises by Akufo-Addo
- People are losing trust in government due to corruption – GII
- We steal and waste more than twice what we borrow – Kofi Bentil
- Alan admits worsening economic conditions will affect NPP’s chances in 2024 general elections
- Even Obama will have problems fighting corruption in Ghana – Kofi Bentil
- Bawku Killings: We are preparing ourselves for an explosion we can’t contain – Kofi Bentil
- We are not concerned about tradability of our bonds – Martin Kpebu replies Finance Ministry
- Government’s arrogant posturing to blame for challenges with implementation of DDEP – Alhassan Suhuyini
- My account on Bawku killings based on eye witness report – Ayariga
- Bawku killings: Families of deceased must be duly compensated – Ayariga
- US FDA says India-made eye drop linked to some infections, blindness and one death
- Murder case involving Ghanaian resident in Canada adjourned to February 16
- Court quashes suspension of Kuapa Kokoo President after months of litigation
- I don’t want the President’s hand in investigating Bawku killings – Ayariga