Fast Food giant KFC has signed musician KiDi as its brand ambassador, promising consumers more delicious and sumptuous meals.
Kentucky Fried Chicken, popularly known as KFC, has been a favourite among Ghanaians since it started operations in Ghana in 2011.
KFC Ghana Marketing Manager, Chris Addo-Sarkodie, during the unveiling ceremony on May 10, 2022, said the company’s objective is to expand and deliver better services to its customers – hence collaborating with the KiDi brand to help realise that vision.
“We felt the need to associate ourselves with a brand that has the same values as us. We know KIDI as a firebrand.
“If you look at the number of followers he has, his virtues and how he has grown from the MTN Hitmaker days to where he is right now, we feel that he is the right person to work with with the pace we want to grow,” he said.
After scooping five awards at the recently held Vodafone Ghana Music Awards including the coveted ‘Artiste of the Year’, the ecstatic crooner pledged to do his part to promote both brands.
“I look forward to amazing things to come. I chew KFC chicken a lot. More activities ahead, more growth for both brands for the future.”
KFC Ghana on May 12 inaugurated its first-ever outlet in Pedu, Cape Coast.
“I am happy to also inform you that, our 27th restaurant, which is the first quick-service restaurant in the whole Central Region has been opened at Pedu, in Cape Coast, the Marketing Manager said.
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Prof Gyampo slams Akufo-Addo over presidency’s request for CVs of senior EC officials
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- Essipong: The Decaying Sports Stadium
- Petrol, diesel prices to stay same; LPG to go down 5% – IES
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Fire burns shops at Madina-Ritz junction again
- Gomoa Okyereko accident: Man narrates how his family of 6 survived horrific crash
- National Cathedral: We need $100m to import steel for work to proceed – Dr Opoku Mensah
- It’s better late than never – Domelevo rejoices over Supreme Court ruling against forced leave
- EC sets June 27 for Assin North by-election
- 2023 AfroSport Summit: LaLiga joins conference for second straight year
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Tighten rules of Public Financial Management Act to cut budget deficit – Terkper
- Adanwomasehene inaugurates 3-unit classroom block for Adanwomase R/C Primary
- Ghana to fully digitize GMet weather observation system
- Climate Change Talks: Loss and Damage Fund and GST take centre stage as AGN strategises for Bonn SB58
- Simon Wilberforce Kwami Tsadidey
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- ATL is official fabric sponsor at Kumasi Fashion Week 2023
- PFAG provides clarity on Yussif Chibsah’s ‘King Faisal player bribe comments’
- CPA Secretary-General meets Leadership of Parliament
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Market queens lead delegation to pick NPP flagbearer nomination forms for Alan Kyerematen