Fast Food giant KFC has signed musician KiDi as its brand ambassador, promising consumers more delicious and sumptuous meals.
Kentucky Fried Chicken, popularly known as KFC, has been a favourite among Ghanaians since it started operations in Ghana in 2011.
KFC Ghana Marketing Manager, Chris Addo-Sarkodie, during the unveiling ceremony on May 10, 2022, said the company’s objective is to expand and deliver better services to its customers – hence collaborating with the KiDi brand to help realise that vision.
“We felt the need to associate ourselves with a brand that has the same values as us. We know KIDI as a firebrand.
“If you look at the number of followers he has, his virtues and how he has grown from the MTN Hitmaker days to where he is right now, we feel that he is the right person to work with with the pace we want to grow,” he said.
After scooping five awards at the recently held Vodafone Ghana Music Awards including the coveted ‘Artiste of the Year’, the ecstatic crooner pledged to do his part to promote both brands.
“I look forward to amazing things to come. I chew KFC chicken a lot. More activities ahead, more growth for both brands for the future.”
KFC Ghana on May 12 inaugurated its first-ever outlet in Pedu, Cape Coast.
“I am happy to also inform you that, our 27th restaurant, which is the first quick-service restaurant in the whole Central Region has been opened at Pedu, in Cape Coast, the Marketing Manager said.
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Arise Ghana hits the street today to protest poor economic conditions
- 85% revenue has been lost due to E-Levy – African Network of Entrepreneurs CEO
- Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
- Social media users jubilate over E-levy flop
- Jackie Appiah’s home leaves many speechless
- Health Minister submits over 10 documents against Ato Forson in ambulance case
- ‘E-levy not a bad tax; Ghanaians just don’t want to pay taxes’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- Arise Ghana appeals High Court ruling on protest
- 28 years of teaching but living on loans – Life of a teacher
Businessman remanded over theft of Toyota vehicle
Arise Ghana Demo: Police arrest 3 protesters
10 things emotionally neglected kids grow up believing — that are simply not true
Fidelity Bank records 32% increase in Profit Before Tax
BoG elected Vice Chair of African Financial Inclusion Policy Initiative
Luv FM High School Debate: St. Hubert competes with Opoku Ware
Tear gas fired at Arise Ghana demo
Ghana Post wins International award for Best EMS Customer Care
‘We don’t fix matches at Gold Stars’ – CEO responds to match-fixing allegations
Volta Division One Middle League kicks off
MTN Group climaxes its 21 Days of Y’ello Care Campaign
‘Comparing NDC to NPP is like comparing light and darkness’ – Sam George
Mastercard and Ecobank Group partner to digitise agricultural value chains in Africa￼
Arise Ghana Demo: ‘Step down if you can’t rule Ghana anymore’ – Protesters tell Akufo-Addo
Fidelity Bank wins 5 HESS Awards