The lookalike of Highlife artiste, Kuami Eugene, has taken his imitation of the artiste to another level.
The young man who went viral for his striking resemblance to the artiste was seen with the same hairstyle and outfit concept, ‘Rags to Riches’ that Kuami Eugene graced the VGMA red carpets with.
One side of his outfit was designed with a faded yellow sponge that went beyond his waist line while the other looked like a normal jacket.
Highlife artiste, Kuami Eugene, on Saturday, May 7, showed up on the red carpet of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards with his most daring outfit yet.
He was seen in a suit with one side of his head braided and the other combed out. His outfit also had two sides to it, one with a luxury suit and the other with a normal suit.
The outfit which he explained was a concept, had social media users calling on his label mate KiDi to lend his stylist to Kuami Eugene.
But, explaining his outfit, Kuami Eugene said it is a concept he was working on for his upcoming album, Rags to Riches.
- Uneasy calm at WondaWorld Estates as wildlife officers move in to remove tigers
- Renowned American producer Timbaland reacts to Black Sherif’s Kwaku The Traveller
- Video of trainer playing with Cheddar’s tigers pops up
- Who is Kelvin Taylor? – Yvonne Nelson quizzes
- 2 Nigerians arrested for attempting to kidnap a 5-year-old child
- ‘My 2 tigers are to help boost tourism’ – Freedom Jacob Caesar
- Cheddar’s Tigers are well secured – Forestry Commission
- I took tramadol for confidence to approach my crush; I nearly died – 24-year-old man
- Ghana records $4.5bn remittances in 2021, places 2nd in Sub-Saharan Africa – World Bank
- What the law says about keeping wild animals like tigers as pets in Ghana
VRA bares teeth at Sentuo Steel over pollution
Court orders lawyer of Josephine Panyin to file her witness statement
Ghana’s public debt hits ¢391bn as of quarter 1, 2022
Mariupol: Russia declares complete victory at Azovstal plant
Monkeypox: 80 cases confirmed in 11 countries, says WHO
Kwesi Arthur – the Akan rapper inspired by dreams
Nigeria’s facial scars: The last generation
‘Put our taxes to good use’ – Agbogbloshie traders urge AMA to desilt clogged drains
Deliver textbooks for basic schools before end of second semester – GNAT President tells goverment
Ministry of Education signs contract with Publishers Association to print textbooks for basic schools
Akufo-Addo cuts sod for $90m University of Engineering & Agric Sciences
Philip Kyeremanteng: Why Achimota Forest must be reserved
I went through proper procedures to acquire my tigers – Freedom Jacob Caesar
Tension simmers at UEW as Governing Council Chairman directs Registrar to proceed on leave
Nana Kojo Quaidoo: NPP internal elections – Akoto factor still gathering momentum in Upper East Region