The lookalike of Highlife artiste, Kuami Eugene, has taken his imitation of the artiste to another level.
The young man who went viral for his striking resemblance to the artiste was seen with the same hairstyle and outfit concept, ‘Rags to Riches’ that Kuami Eugene graced the VGMA red carpets with.
One side of his outfit was designed with a faded yellow sponge that went beyond his waist line while the other looked like a normal jacket.
Highlife artiste, Kuami Eugene, on Saturday, May 7, showed up on the red carpet of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards with his most daring outfit yet.
He was seen in a suit with one side of his head braided and the other combed out. His outfit also had two sides to it, one with a luxury suit and the other with a normal suit.
The outfit which he explained was a concept, had social media users calling on his label mate KiDi to lend his stylist to Kuami Eugene.
But, explaining his outfit, Kuami Eugene said it is a concept he was working on for his upcoming album, Rags to Riches.
- Peter Nanfuri’s name will be written in gold in Ghana’s history – Akufo-Addo eulogizes former IGP
- Social media reacts to Bawumia’s ‘One student, One laptop’ announcement
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Playback: Akufo-Addo addressed Ghanaians on Covid-19, IMF
- ‘This too has passed’ – Akufo-Addo on Covid-19 pandemic
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- Stop insulting citizens if you want to be president again – Nana Akomea tells Mahama
- IMF bailout won’t immediately end Ghana’s difficulties – Akufo-Addo
- Legon Cities drag Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight
- Independent Power Producers threaten to cut power supply by June 30
- Congestion at Ho Teaching Hospital emergency unit hindering service delivery
- Tourist boat sinks on Lake Maggiore killing four – reports
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- MASLOC supports complementary education agency in Yendi with logistics
- KGL Foundation, Ho Teaching Hospital join hands to save lives through blood donation drive
- Ukraine war: Fresh attacks on Kyiv after intense drone barrage
- Ghana Journalists Association inaugurates functional committees
- Nigeria swears in new president Bola Tinubu
- Until we receive our monies; we won’t cook – school feeding caterers
- Chelsea appoint Mauricio Pochettino as new head coach
- Strike still in force amid talks with government – JUSAG insists
- I either stay objective on Sarkodie issues or go silent – Kobby Kyei
- NPP flagbearership race: Supporters pick form for Dr Afriyie Akoto
- Yamoah Cadman wraps up 2023 NCAA-II outdoor season as All-American, other Ghanaians impress
- UBA Ghana shares its rich culture on Africa Day