On the back of Special Prosecutor, Martin Amidu’s risk of Corruption Assessment Report, the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) has demanded that government refunds all accrued expenses involved in the Agyapa Royalties Agreement.
On today’s PM Express, JoyNews’ Evans Mensah will host some top government officials to discuss the topic “Special Prosecutor and the Political Dilemma”.
The panelists, Ranking Member of the Constitutional, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs Committee, Inusah Abdulai Fuseini, Co-Chair of Citizens Movement Against Corruption, Edem Senanu, and Sekondi Constituency MP, Andrew Kofi Egyapa Mercer, will seek to address matters arising from the controversial deal.
The programme promises to be enlightening and entertaining. It will also be live-streamed on all of JoyNews’ social media handles.
- Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
- We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
- CID probes 53 schools over alleged corruption in school feeding programme
- Kwabena Agyepong’s NPP membership re-instated
- Virologist warns of third wave of Covid-19 in Ghana
- #NSMQ2021: Mfantsiman Girls SHS dumped for the third time in a row at regional championships
- Manu, who delayed Ghana’s 4x100m baton, had never received a baton before – Coach
- Family sues Daasebre Oti Boateng for failing to replace a statue he destroyed
- Students of Takoradi Technical University reject certificate
- Customs driver jailed for selling official vehicle
Italian woman accidentally given six shots of Covid-19 vaccine
Drake is Billboard’s Artist of the Decade, will receive honor at 2021 Billboard Music Awards
We’ll work for food security reserves – ECOWAS
Pandemic could lead to more child obesity, WHO Europe office warns
French court fines, sentences Oppong Weah’s son for reckless partying
Salifu Ibrahim not being swayed by man of the match awards
SYND-Ghana backs Lands Ministry’s fight against exploitation of forest reserves
‘I left home so I can take care of my family,’ – A ‘kayayo’ on why she is on the streets
Make a deliberate effort to own a copy of the 1992 Constitution – NCCE
Parliament to reconvene on May 25 to commence second meeting
Dr Mavis Owureku Asare: Wesley Girls’ no fast policy is not about religion
NSMQ 2021: Tamasco and 3 others secure tickets to Accra on day one of Northern Regional qualifiers
Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Craig Murray jailed for contempt in the UK
Even though it hurts to see you with her, I’m genuinely happy for you
To my ex-lover that I can’t move on from