Loyalty Insurance Company Limited has introduced a digital payment and reward system for the benefit of its clients and intermediaries.
The Loyalty Insurance digital platform is a customer relationship management and loyalty reward system that features an instant digital reward scheme through an enjoyable and time-sensitive online platform to interact and build brand affinity.
Loyalty Insurance aims at using the digital reward platform to reward and incentivize insurers and intermediaries such as brokers and agents anytime they place Motor Insurance with the company.
The reward component of the platform seeks to leverage on the company’s promotions in rewarding digital fuel coupons with an option to convert the digital fuel coupons into mobile money or airtime. One can also build funds in a virtual wallet which can be redeemed anytime.
Furthermore, this innovative digital reward system ensures that the rate of redemption does not expire even when the promo ends since digital fuel coupons can be converted into mobile money or airtime.
The Managing Director of Loyalty Insurance, Ernest Frimpong, indicated that the digital payment and reward system is the first of its kind digital platform in the insurance Industry.
He added that the platform offers a seamless payment and reward system.
“The digital system is an innovative customer and intermediary digital reward system that affords people the opportunity to track their rewards’ progress and take advantage of exciting loyalty perks. With this program, we aim at increasing market share and improving stakeholders’ satisfaction”, he stated.
Loyalty Insurance currently has offices in Accra, Tema, Kasoa, Kumasi, Nkawkaw, Techiman, Asamankese, as well as all DVLA offices and Frimps Oil services stations in the country. The company continues to expand its branches and agency offices across the country.
- Nana Agradaa re-arrested after being granted bail
- Election 2020: It is absolutely preposterous to think NDC didn’t collate its results – Afriyie Ankrah
- Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
- SSNIT OBS scandal: State sues Ernest Thompson, 4 others again
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Joe Ghartey files appeal against Sekondi High Court’s ruling
- Suspend prospecting activities in all forest reserves – Lands Minister directs
- Rastafarian case: Achimota School fails to respond to suit, case adjourned to April 30
- There’s no scientific evidence that Free SHS led to success in WASSCE – Peter Anti
- Rastafarian Saga: Achimota, all schools under GES cannot be sued – Attorney-General
Sompahemaa Foundation donates items worth ₵50k to artisans in Suame
CDD Ghana conducts School Performance Appraisal Meetings in Kadjebi improve quality of teaching and learning
Nyantakyi never interfered in player call-ups; leave Akonnor alone – George Afriyie tells Kurt Okraku
3 brothers, 3 Olympic berths and 9 medals – Story of the Samir family
National Best Farmer calls for introduction of agricultural ambassadors
‘We’ll invoke Alien Compliance Order to free our nation from aliens’ – Angry judge cautions Fulani man
Nana Adwoa Baafi: Navigating obstacles around progressive portrayal of women in arts
Sad state of Ghana’s only Abedi Pele monument
Over 600 persons to undergo eye surgery at Keta Municipality
Margins Group CEO shares top 10 principles
India hospital fire kills 13 amid Covid oxygen crisis
Algerian scholar gets 3 years in jail for ‘offending Islam’
Chad set for Idriss Deby’s funeral as leaders arrive
65-year-old woman escapes death as house is set ablaze over ‘witchcraft’ accusations
Election 2020: NDC pink sheets digitised