An internet "prankster" had to be freed by firefighters after cementing his head inside a microwave oven.
West Midlands Fire Service said it took an hour to free the man after they were called to a house in Fordhouses, Wolverhampton.
Friends had managed to feed an air tube into the 22-year-old's mouth to help him breathe, the service said.
Watch Commander Shaun Dakin said the man "could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured".
Image copyrightWEST MIDLANDS FIRE SERVICE
Image captionThe fire service said the mixture had been poured around the man's head, which was protected by a plastic bag
Mr Dakin said: "He and a group of friends had mixed seven bags of Polyfilla which they then poured around his head, which was protected by a plastic bag inside the microwave.
"The oven was being used as a mould and wasn't plugged in. The mixture quickly set hard and, by the time we were called, they'd already been trying to free him for an hour and a half."
Crews from the technical rescue team helped with taking the microwave apart, he added.
"It took us nearly an hour to free him," added Mr Dakin.
"All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need."
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- GNFS expresses reservation over reopening of Kejetia Market
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- We’ll meter all distribution transformers to fight power theft – Samuel Mahama
- AFCON 2023Q: Black Stars hold first training at Baba Yara Stadium [Photos]
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- NYA lauds District Assembly Common Fund for role in Youth Resource Centres construction
- Crackdown on fraudulent payrolls as Fair Wages and Salaries Commission hint at audit
- I love listening to music more than recording – Kelvyn Boy
- Bring Mohammed Muntaka to book – NDC executives told
- Uganda Anti-Homosexuality bill: Life in prison for saying you’re gay
- Oforikrom Assembly signs MoU with Crops Research Institute to improve vegetable production
- Woman arrested for cooking after reopening of Kejetia Market
- Saudi government provides parcels to Muslims ahead of Ramadan
- African scientists urge governments to invest in appropriate regulatory mechanisms for biotech products
- NDC primaries: We need a people-centered leader in Ketu North – Edem Agbana
- Referee suspended for using spectator’s mobile phone to disallow goal
- NIB arrest some ECG IT personnel over recent prepaid vending challenges
- Vodafone cash and MobileMoney Limited partner to enable merchant interoperability
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at Coach Hene Sports Club