The Electricity Company of Ghana, (ECG) will today, April 12, 2021, embark on a disconnection exercise.
In a statement issued by the Company, it said the exercise targets consumers who owe them.
“The Electricity Company of Ghana Limited wishes to inform its cherished customers and the general public that it will be resuming its normal Revenue Mobilisation exercise, effective 12th April 2021,” the statement said.
Management of the Company, therefore, entreated all indebted customers to redeem their debt.
ECG further alerted its consumers how to identify its personnels when they appear in their homes.
“Revenue Mobilisation teams will be identified by their staff identity cards, thus customers are strongly advised to inspect their ID cards before allowing them into their premises to avoid imposters,” it said.
It added that, all Covid-19 protocols will be duly observed by its officials.
Read the press statement below:
The Electricity Company of Ghana Limited wishes to inform its cherished customers and the general public that it will be resuming its normal Revenue Mobilisation exercise, effective 12th April 2021.
The exercise will focus on all categories of customers in arrears. All customers who owe ECG are therefore advised to pay up their bills.
Revenue mobilisation teams will be identified by their staff identity cards, thus customers are strongly advised to inspect their ID cards before allowing them into their premises to avoid imposters.
All necessary Covid-19 protocols will be observed by our officials.
Customers may visit the nearest ECG office, call our contact centre on 0302611611, or visit our social media handles via @ECGghOfficial for further enquiries.
Help ECG to serve you better.
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham
- One injured in gas station fire at Katamanso
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw
- Playback: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black