Former Black Stars assistant coach, Maxwell Konadu, has joined Joy Sports as a pundit for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
The Legon Cities head coach will bring with him 15 years’ coaching experience to bear in providing viewers on the Joy Prime channel insightful analysis of the World Cup games.
Konadu has had 3 previous stints as assistant coach of the Black Stars, with his last job coming as assistant to Milovan Rajevac at AFCON 2021.
Konadu will be joined by former Black Stars striker, David Accam, seasoned pundit, Christopher Nimley, FIFA High Performance expert Faisal Chibsah, and Nicholas Kofi Forson.
Accam, who played 11 times for the Black Stars between 2014 and 2017, is expected to bring his eloquence and knowledge to the table in providing viewers unrivalled insights.
Nimley’s deep passion and understanding of the game have been his hallmark, and viewers are expecting same from the Chemistry teacher – as well as his humour of course.
Faisal is one of the fast-rising technical brains in Africa and his experience working with various performance data should add a unique dimension to the coverage at Joy Sports.
Apart from the aforementioned, various surprise guests have also been lined up to supplement Joy Sports’ efforts in bringing the best coverage to football lovers in Ghana.
The 2022 FIFA World Cup will be live on the Joy Prime Channel and on radio on Joy 99.7 FM, with the opening game between host Qatar and Ecuador to kick-off affairs on Sunday from 15:00GMT.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Cristina Fernández: Argentina vice-president found guilty of corruption
- Cyril Ramaphosa: How Arthur Fraser landed South Africa’s president in trouble
- PM Express Analysis: Paying more for Water & Electricity – A conversation with PURC Executive Secretary
- 2022 FIFA WC: Morocco takes charge of the African challenge after dumping Spain
- Public servants are justified in asking for increase in salaries – Minority Leader
- Police secures court remand for three persons involved in gold scam and robbery
- Banda Khalifa: The Manhyia Saga exemplifies a toxic work environment.
- Good Shepherd R/C JHS wins Junior Science and Maths Quiz 2022
- Masantewaa Emporium represents Ghana at Runway Dubai
- Ghana Muslim Mission commissions clinic for residents at Korle-Gonno
- Delay in speech development in children can be genetic – Speech therapist
- Tanzania to spend cash on schools instead of independence day
- Security guard gunned down on Tarkwa-Banso road
- Brosankro-Aprakukrom Murder: Bereaved families appeal to IGP
- Prices of hair extensions up as festive season nears