The President’s nominee for Ketu South Municipality, Maxwell Lugudor has been confirmed as the new MCE for the area with an 86% endorsement by the assembly members.
He secured 49 “Yes” votes and 8 “No” votes.
Mr Lugudor after his confirmation pledged to work hard to make Ketu South a more better and beautiful place to stay.
He noted that the Municipality has what it takes to be among the high ranks of Municipalities in the country and hopes to build on the legacies of his predecessors.
He, therefore, called for the support of the assembly members and stakeholders in order to successfully carry out his mandate.
According to Mr Lugudor, he will run an open-door policy during his turnure as MCE and bring all on board for the betterment of the Ketu South Municipality
Mr Lugudor also thanked the President for the confidence reposed in him and pledged to work hard for the total development of the municipality.
Meanwhile, the Volta Regional Minister, Dr Archibald Yao Letsa commended the assembly members for showing a good example and making the works of the President easier by confirming Mr Lugudor
- Al Sadd and Andre Ayew agree to contract termination
- Close down Office of the Auditor-General – GHAMRO CEO fumes
- Ghana officially opens its market to US pork and pork products export
- Monkeypox Outbreak: Ghana records four deaths, 116 cases
- Over 4,000 Burkinabes seek asylum in Bawku West District
- Oyibi Food Poisoning: 53 persons experienced symptoms of foodborne diseases – FDA
- Minority Leadership Change: Party is not divided – Asiedu Nketia assures NDC-UK
- Adomfe goes sombre as cop, family killed in fire are buried
- CHAN 2022: Black Galaxies suffer shock exit after Niger defeat
- Police interdict officer for leaving rifle in commercial vehicle
- Fuel prices to increase by 7%-13% from February 1, 2023 – IES
- Finance Minister may attempt to woo individual bondholders with new terms – Martin Kpebu
- Education Ministry cautions against payment of money for school placement
- Full list of winners at 47th SWAG Awards gala
- Playback: The Probe discusses Domestic Debt Exchange Programme
- Dr Ibn Kailan Abdul-Hamid appointed Head of UPSA’s Department of Marketing
- Debt Exchange Programme: Article 71 Office Holders must take a 50% haircut – Labour Federation
- CHAN 2022: CAF confirms change in kickoff time for final
- Newcastle sign Everton forward Anthony Gordon in £45m deal
- ‘We wanted a fresh start in 2023, but we have been worse’ – Klopp
- Brighton knock holders Liverpool out of FA Cup
- Moises Caicedo made ‘mistake’ asking to leave Brighton, says Roberto de Zerbi
- Pedri winner extends Barca’s La Liga advantage
- Chelsea sign teenage right-back Malo Gusto from Lyon in £31m deal
- Ghana signs agreements with Saudi Arabia on Hajj 2023