Reuters
Audio By Carbonatix
The Duchess of Sussex has won the latest stage in her legal fight against the publisher of the Mail on Sunday.
The Court of Appeal rejected Associated Newspapers' attempt to have a trial over its publication of extracts from Meghan's letter to her father.
A High Court judge earlier this year ruled in favour of the duchess in the privacy and copyright case.
He said the issues were so clear cut there was no need for a full hearing.
That decision has now been upheld.
Meghan's lawyers had said her letter to Thomas Markle in August 2018 in was "deeply personal" and "self-evidently was intended to be kept private".
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Mahama’s STEM push aims to build curious, creative students – Haruna Iddrisu
40 seconds -
Swimming stakeholders call for legitimate governance and constitutional elections in Ghana Swimming
13 minutes -
Akatsi Police seize suspected cannabis consignment, driver escapes
14 minutes -
EU investment in Ghana reaches $16bn – GIPC’s Boss
47 minutes -
GPSCP II and TCDA partner to boost regulation and investment in tree crops sector
56 minutes -
Ghana, Ethiopia business ties ripe for expansion – GIPC
1 hour -
Ghana-Russia Center signs landmark cooperation agreements at KazanForum 2026
1 hour -
Sankofa Gold Mine, Guangzhou Hozdo partnership signals revival push as Ghana’s Western mining sector heats up
1 hour -
From Snapchat Stories to Snapchat Headquarters: Chef Abbys is taking Ghana to the world one plate at a time
2 hours -
Photos: Vice President commissions 100 new Metro Mass Transit buses
2 hours -
GNFS rescues seven trapped in crash at Peki-Tsiame
2 hours -
GNFS rescues trapped driver after cargo truck overturns at Fante New Town
2 hours -
Photos from JoyNews National Dialogue on youth and climate change
2 hours -
Woman accused of threatening President Mahama granted GH¢1 million bail
2 hours -
One dead, 4 injured in articulated truck collision at Assin Nsuta
2 hours