AC Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng is a major doubt for the club’s trip to BATE on Tuesday, Tuttomercato reports.
The Ghana international is currently nursing a knee injury he picked up in the club’s 3-2 victory at Roma on Saturday, in which he was sent off after having already been substituted.
It is still unknown whether Boateng will be able to recover in time for the match, but the feeling in Milan is that he will be spared the trip to Belarus.
Italian sources also claim that Philippe Mexes, with a hand fracture, and Clarence Seedorf, still working to regain full fitness, will not take part in the match.
AC Milan sit second in the Champions League Group H on seven points, while BATE are fourth, with just one point.
The two clubs locked horns earlier in the month at San Siro, with the home side claiming a 2-0 victory with goals from Boateng and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- ECG releases ‘dumsor’ timetable; outages to begin May 10
- NDC suspects doctoring of Techiman South election summary sheets
- Stolen ring causes teenager’s finger to rot at Pantang
- We’re running into a credibility problem – Kunbour on unanswered calls for NDC’s election 2020 collated figures
- ECG to announce ‘dumsor’ timetable for works on Pokuase BSP
- Kasoa Opeikuma businessman killers arrested at Buduburam
- Contracts awarded to Zoomlion, Frontiers Healthcare Solution, others were in breach of procurement practices – Report
- Kunbour mustn’t behave like a serial caller – Ade Coker
- Kasoa ritual killing: State charges 2 teenage suspects with murder
- Kotoko to pay Maxwell Konadu $41,000 for breach of contract
We set out to protect lives and property – Ghana Police Service on arresting hooligans at match centres
Akuapem Poloo granted ¢80k bail
Super League won’t go ahead after English clubs withdraw
Super League: Liverpool owner John W Henry apologises to fans
GNAT asks government to release textbooks based on new curriculum for teachers and pupils
World reacts to death of Chad President Idriss Deby
Senyo Hosi: When shall we breathe?
Meet 2 life-changing health professionals in Northern Ghana
The beauty ideal fuelling an illicit drugs trade
Dental trauma: What to know and what to do
Murder suspect claims he mistook aeronautical engineer for a pig at Akyem Asuboa
Meet the midwife driving a ‘Wooden Door Ambulance’ to save lives
Egyptian railways boss sacked after deadly crash
Queen marks her 95th birthday today without Prince Philip
Stop conniving with Chinese to destroy rivers and water bodies – Sanitation Minister