Actor and comedian Funny Face has revealed that his wife has run away from home taking along their kids.
In an Instagram post, he blamed his colleague Lil Win for his wife’s decision adding that he (Lil Win) got to her because she is not emotionally strong.
“Aswear tomorrow am going full attaaaaaack on LIL WIN … Because the mother of my children is not emotionally strong… you have tricked her into doing dis to me Kwadwo…? … Aswear KWADWO… I WILL DIE WITH YOU IN GHANA,” he wrote.
Funny Face also wrote that he was going “haywire” from missing his kids too much.
He explained that his wife is not in a position to take good care of their twin girls stating that his mother and sister can do a better job of caring for the girls.
“Let dem bring my children to me…I DONT GIVE A [……] ryt now… about what anybody thinks about me now .. have been [through] a lot… my only JOY was my #ELLAandBELLA .. aswear I will kill for dis girls,” he added.
Funny Face also issued a warning to his ‘runaway’ wife to return the kids or she faces his wrath.
Amidst it all Funny Face’s second marriage has broken down!— King Sel (@SelTheBomb) May 1, 2020
He has disclosed his 3 months pregnant wife and mother of his twins has parked out. He says his ex-wife is even better and blames Lil Win for breaking his home 👇🏾 pic.twitter.com/jITQIFcxTI
“#ATTAAAMAAME… “just to say “ FIMM FIMM “ like you can never step out in Ghana again… HOW CAN U DO DIS TO ME..? How much DID LIL WIN PAY,” he quizzed.
Funny Face added that his wife also betrayed him and sold information about him to his enemies and bloggers so they could destroy him.
The comedian also alleged that the woman uses their kids against him every single time there is an argument adding that he feels betrayed and his trust has been broken.
- Construction work by manufacturing company causing artificial earthquakes in Bortianor – Residents
- Shatta Wale showers dollars on Nana Ama Mcbrown
- Auditor General indicts former Nhyieso MP over failure to recover ¢500k of Assembly’s Common Fund
- Defence and Finance Ministers to answer questions in Parliament over Presidency’s hiring of private jet for foreign travels
- ‘I miss living life with you’ – T. B. Joshua’s wife marks his 58th birthday
- One of 2 robbers who attacked and robbed motorist on Fiesta Royale-GIMPA stretch arrested
- TUTAG to proceed with strike action despite NLC order
- There’s no law that compels a woman to adopt her husband’s name after marriage – Legal expert
- GPL wrap: Hearts extend lead at top, King Faisal climb out of relegation zone
- #FixTheCountry: Leave social media, come and plant trees – Oti Regional Minister to campaigners
Effutu paramount chief cautions trespassers against reserved lands
Euros On MGL: Poland v Slovakia betting preview
Euros On MGL: Scotland v Czech Republic betting preview
Ghana set to produce its own vaccine – Presidential Advisor on Health
Livestream: Day 9 – Appointments Committee vets Thomas Mbamba, Abdulai Abanga and 2 others
We are working with Political authorities to get Hudson-Odoi- GFA president
Nii Marmah Boye: Security at GIMPA; What the school must do
Auditor General indicts KMA over using Assembly’s Common Fund to pay judgment debt
Use digital platforms to reduce paper usage – Ursula
FixTheCountry case adjourned over late filing of documents
Playback: Foreign Minister to address the nation on Ghana’s election to UN’s Security Council, 59th ECOWAS meeting
Asantehene commends board and management of ADB for refocusing on its core mandate
GRA optimistic of addressing automation tax payment challenges by July
Euro 2020: Heart doctor’s Twitter thread on Christian Eriksen collapse is eye-opening
Sir John’s funeral: Government begins monitoring persons who participated – Nsiah Asare