Audio By Carbonatix
A gunman has shot dead 12 people, including two children, in southern Montenegro, police say.
At least some of Wednesday's deaths happened inside a restaurant in the Cetinje area following a verbal argument between guests, according to the authorities.
It was later confirmed that the attacker had killed himself.
The government has declared three days of national mourning from Thursday, with Prime Minister Milojko Spajic saying the shooting had "shrouded our country in black".
Police said the attack began at 17:30 (16:30 GMT) when a man - named Aleksandar Martinović, 45 - opened fire in the restaurant.
He killed members of his own family, two of the restaurant owner's children - aged 10 and 13 - and also the owner, according to Montenegro's police commander.
The gunman then went on to kill more people at other locations.
Interior Minister Danilo Saranovic called the incident a "consequence of disturbed interpersonal relations", according to AFP news agency.
According to police, the suspect had been drinking heavily before the attack began.
Four people were taken to hospital after being seriously wounded in the shooting.

The attacker fled but later fatally injured himself after being surrounded by police who asked him to drop his weapon, police said. He died on the way to hospital.
Writing on social media, the prime minister said: "This senseless act has caused immeasurable sadness and bitterness in each of us. There are no words of comfort."
Milojko Spajic said the country's security council would "urgently consider all options" to protect the public, including a complete ban on the possession of weapons.
Mass shootings are comparatively rare in the small Balkan nation.
In 2022, a man killed several people, including children, in Cetinje following a family dispute.
Latest Stories
-
NDC parliamentary leadership reshuffle secured 2024 election victory – Asiedua Nketiah
24 minutes -
Agbodza visits Adaklu-Helekpe mudslide victims, warns of more danger around mountain
28 minutes -
TTAG urge government’s urgent action on recruitment and postings
41 minutes -
World Vision Ghana brings joy to Wa West children with mass birthday celebration
56 minutes -
NAIMOS arrest one foreign national and 7 Ghanaians in anti-galamsey operation in Ashanti Region
57 minutes -
Health Ministry announces mop-up exercise for validation and posting of health professionals
57 minutes -
GoldBod wins community backing for responsible mining support program in Ashanti Region
57 minutes -
Xenophobic attack: Why announce evacuation without preparation? – Minority caucus questions gov’t
1 hour -
Government failed Ghanaians in South Africa — Minority slams evacuation delay
1 hour -
Heavy downpour leaves Kaneshie, other parts of Accra flooded
1 hour -
Mahama’s STEM push aims to build curious, creative students – Haruna Iddrisu
2 hours -
Swimming stakeholders call for legitimate governance and constitutional elections in Ghana Swimming
2 hours -
Akatsi Police seize suspected cannabis consignment, driver escapes
2 hours -
EU investment in Ghana reaches $16bn – GIPC’s Boss
2 hours -
GPSCP II and TCDA partner to boost regulation and investment in tree crops sector
2 hours