On Friday, September 11, 2020, The National Service Personnel (NASPA), Ablekuma North District honoured Sheila Bartels, the 2020 Ablekuma North NPP parliamentary candidate with a citation as an Honorable Entrepreneur and Politician.
This presentation comes in the wake of the support Sheila afforded the Association during the NASPA week celebration.
Portions of the citation read “Our NASPA Week celebration wouldn’t be a success without your generous support, teachings and advice. You taught us how to work as a team, submit and above all, utilize our individual skills to profit our environment and the nation at large.
“Such an inspiring leader and role model you are, Madam. The 2019/20 NSS personnel of Ablekuma North are very grateful for your unwavering commitment to the development of our capacities and capabilities”.
Speaking at the brief presentation ceremony which took place on the premises of Sheila’s office, the president of the association, Clement Offei-Agyeman, expressed the gratitude of the association for the continued support and involvement of the politician in their activities.
Other executives who were present for this presentation included Amoah Jonas Benin (Vice President), Claudia Abbey (Secretary), Hodoli Courage (Organizing Secretary) and one non-executive member of NASPA, Christopher Ennis Acquah.
For her part, Sheila Bartels thanked the association for the honour and expressed her eagerness to support them and many other young people in any meaningful venture.
Sheila also indicated that she appreciated the citation so much that she intends to hang it at a prominent place as a reminder of all the good things she can achieve in collaboration with the association.
- She circulated my nudes because I refused to break up with ‘our’ boyfriend
- Saglemi Scandal: How the same consultancy service was allegedly awarded 3 times for $13m
- Saglemi scandal: Funds were not directly given to me, they were spent by Finance Ministry – Collins Dauda
- Ghana will not default in repaying debt; but classified as highly debt distress country – IMF
- University of Ghana students bear brunt as UTAG strike kicks in
- Police Constable allegedly murdered in cold blood by boyfriend in Damongo
- Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill: Ghana treading on slippery slope, I doubt Akufo-Addo will assent to it – H. Kwasi Prempeh
- National Cathedral to cost about $200m – Secretary to Board of Trustees
- Actor, Jay Pickett dies on set
- ECG on warpath with GRIDCo over its decision to sell power for industrial use
Tokyo 2020: Three things that will motivate Takyi for gold
Thomas Partey to have scan after injury against Chelsea
Baba Rahman continues fine preseason form
Medeama part ways with Yaw Preko
Caleb Ekuban set to join Genoa in a reported $2.2 million deal
Workers Union of SDD-UBIDS embarks on industrial strike action
Anti LGBTQ+ bill referred to Constitutional, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs Committee
Livestream: PM Express discusses Big jobs and Debt debate
Anything against the LGBTQI+ bill is sinful, unnatural and ungodly – Law Lecturer
Bohani Hlungwane: AfCFTA, the long road to Africa’s promised land of trade and prosperity
NPP will cite former Assin North MP for contempt for still carrying himself as MP – Nana B
New classroom block for Adubia Methodist D/A Basic school commissioned
Torrential rain destroys some roads in Northern Region
I am still your MP – Gyakye Quayson tells Assin North constituents despite court verdict
Buying lands without proper documents grounds for litigation – LSAG