The regional elections of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC), will begin today, Friday, November 11.
The exercise is expected to end on Sunday, November 13.
Ahead of this, the party’s Elections Committee has urged all delegates to fully abide by all directives.
In the Greater Accra Region, the delegates are scheduled to vote for the positions of youth organiser and women organiser today at the Du Bois Memorial Centre.
The exercise will then continue on Sunday at the Tema Sports Complex.
At the venue, the delegates will elect a new Chairman, Secretary, and Organizer among others for the Greater Accra Region.
The incumbent Regional Chairman, Ade Coker is being challenged by three others.
The three are a former Member of Parliament for Adentan, Nii Ashie Moore, a former parliamentary aspirant for Ningo Prampram, Michael Kwetey Tetteh and Greater Accra Regional Youth Organiser Thomas Mustapha Ashong.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- NDC national executives to meet Minority Caucus over reshuffle
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Commercial banks should not be faulted for selling cocoa bills – Alhassan Andani
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Mahama speaks on Africa’s strategic priorities at Chatham House
- Pusiga celebrates late philanthropist’s 67 years changing lives
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Court threatens to strike out case against Agradaa
- Asiedu Nketia leads party delegation to attend Mahama-led lecture in UK
- George Ferguson Laing: Why the looming water crisis may be a glimmer of hope for climate awareness
- Change in Minority Leadership: Rescind decision – Dr Amoako Baah tells NDC national executive
- The Story of Prophet Elisha: Case Study of Apprenticeship for Ghana – Part Two
- Elon Musk denies Twitter use hurts Tesla as sales soar
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Africa Business Dialogues: Bawumia proposes focus on 3 broad areas for AfCFTA success