The Police has disclosed that the Nhyiaeso MP, Dr Stephen Amoah turned himself in on Thursday morning.
He was put before the La Magistrate Court.
The Police revealed this on Facebook in its update on “V8 Road Traffic Indiscipline.”
The MP on Wednesday, failed to appear in court following a warrant issued for his arrest.
Dr Stephen Amoah was on Tuesday, arrested together with six others for violating road traffic regulations around the Airport By-pass.
The seven drivers are charged with offences such as careless driving, dangerous driving and causing road obstruction, among others.
Four of the drivers have been fined an amount of GH₵1,800 each or in default, serve a three-month prison term.
The four are; Dominic Atuahene-Ababio, Daniel Boateng, Emmanuel Kofi Ofori and Joseph Brown.
One other driver who appeared in court, Thomas Atinga, was convicted to sign a bond of good behaviour for three months or in default serve a three-month prison term.
Meanwhile, the Service has stated that details regarding Dr Amoah’s appearance in court will be provided by the Accra Regional Police Command “in due course”.
- I feel victimised; what wrong have I done in this country? – Prof. Frimpong-Boateng
- #KenMustGo: Entire caucus would’ve to take a decision on Finance Minister – Majority Leader
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Assin North by-election: NPP elects Charles Opoku as parliamentary candidate
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- If I were a thief, I would’ve been one of the richest Ghanaians – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- I did my job; I tried to make Ghana a better place – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Woman dies after eating poisoned chocolates sent by her ex-boyfriend’s jealous lover
- Playback: Prof Frimpong-Boateng speaks about his arrest by Special Prosecutor
- Greater Accra Regional Minster supports fire victims at Circle
- $164m loan to GNPC for JOHL acquisition without parliamentary approval unlawful – Report
- Gold for Oil: We have had no negative impact – GOIL Boss
- Ghana Premier League delegates to be reduced
- World Oceans Day: Government emphasizes the necessity of strengthening strategic alliances for improved ocean health
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Pensioner Bondholders Forum to drag Finance Ministry to CHRAJ, resume picketing
- Telesto Strategy announces cohort selection for Climate Tech Accelerator for early-stage Ghanaian startups
- Put in place policies to help create business-friendly environment – logistics players to government
- Prudential Bank management calls on Ga Mantse; pledges to build strong relationship
- Circle fire victims receive GH¢90k support
- Very Rev Samuel Asante-Nnuro
- Ghana’s Bernard Tekpetey wins domestic double with Ludogorets Razgrad in Bulgaria
- Dates for Ghana Automotive Summit 2023 released
- Prudential Bank donates ¢20,000 to Dagbon Development Fund