The 3rd edition of Nhyira Praise brought together worshippers from Kumasi and other parts of the Ashanti to sing thank their Maker for their lives.
Thousands descended and filled Bantama Christ Apostolic Church auditorium and the entire premises to capacity, as Christian adherents defied a cloudy weather and perhaps fatigue from regular Sunday church services to patronize the evening event.
Top gospel artistes, including Jack Alolome, Ernest Opoku Jnr., Mabel Otchere set Bantama C.A.C. agog with soul-inspiring performances which put patrons on their edge and give them a night to remember.
Excited patrons could not help but suggest the event be organized quarterly to give them regular opportunity for the spiritual exercise.
“I am touched by the Holy Spirit; I could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. My simple plea is that Nhyira FM would organize this event frequently for Kumasi to come together and praise their maker. Next year is too long to wait,” one patron declared.
Organizers were overwhelmed by patronage and gave a hint they will consider the request of the patrons.
Programmes Director of Nhyira FM, Benjamin Fiifi Ocran, said ‘‘management will consider the feedback from patrons of this very event; nonetheless we are overwhelmed by the massive turnout.”
The 2017 edition of Nhyira Praise may be history now but it will continue to be on the lips of patrons for a long time to come as they anxiously wait for the next one.
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- Cedi to witness mixed performance this week
- Actionaid Ghana raises concern over the continued reduction in kindergarten education budget
- 2023 Budget: Certain difficult choices have to be made – Prof. Turkson
- Elderly persons need sex too – Gynecologist
- Government must exempt health sector from public sector employment freeze – GMA
- 2022 FIFA WC: “No time for revenge, qualification is key” – Andre Ayew
- Lack of support affecting mental health conditions – MindFreedom Ghana
- Who determines what is critical in this country? – TUC on public sector employment freeze
- 2023 Budget: Today’s debate to focus on Trade, Energy, Communications and Roads
- TUC has never supported government going to the IMF – Joshua Ansah
- Court remands trader for defrauding entrepreneurs
- Manifestivities concert to make big return on December 18
- South African delegation to understudy Ghana’s small-scale mining sector
- Marriages are collapsing due to high cost of living – Dr Ato Forson
- Forget Ashanti Regional NSS boss’ apology; it is hollow – GRNMA
- Equip hospitals in Africa for swift pandemic response – Prof. Christian Drosten