Nick Cannon hosted a gender reveal party for girlfriend Bre Tiesi this weekend, where the couple revealed that the two are expecting a baby boy.
TMZ reports the party took place in Malibu Sunday afternoon, where Cannon, 40, and Tiesi, 30, gathered together with a small group of friends to celebrate the model’s pregnancy. The baby will be Tiesi’s first child and Cannon’s eighth. Tiesi recently finalized her divorce from former NFL quarterback Johnny Manziel.
The news arrives just over a month after Cannon suffered the tragic death of his 5-month-old son Zen, who recently passed following a battle with a brain tumor.
For a December cover story with People magazine, Cannon explained how he and his ex Alyssa Scott learned of their son’s malignant tumor. Back in August, after realizing Zen had irregular breathing, the couple brought him to the doctor, where he was diagnosed with glioma, a rare and aggressive form of brain cancer.
“We started asking, ‘Is there a way to prevent this? If not, how long do we have?’” Cannon recalled. “The conversations quickly turned to, ‘How can we give him the best life for the time that he does have?’ It could be weeks, it could be months, it could be years.”
The 41-year-old continued, “We were having quality-of-life conversations. We could have had that existence where he would’ve had to live in the hospital, hooked up to machines, for the rest of the time. From someone who’s had to deal with chemotherapy before, I know that pain. To see that happen to a 2-month-old, I didn’t want that. I didn’t want him to suffer.”
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Petrol, diesel now sell at ¢15.25, ¢15.90 per litre at pumps
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- Debt exchange: I don’t want to believe there are conmen in government – Carbonu on pensions
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Fire kills mother, 2 daughters at Abuakwa
- Police investigate alleged murder of Gospel musician’s brother by officers
- Cedi to remain stable against dollar
- You’re not alone – Kalybos mourns with Ahuofe Patri after her mum’s passing
- Obaapa Christy mourns with gospel singer who lost brother to alleged police brutality
- Akufo-Addo appoints Baffour-Awuah as Minister for Pensions
- Fantana mourns soulmate’s death
- We did not know Mac Iyalla was a gay activist – Nkusukum Traditional Council
- GSE grants ESLA, Daakye, 3 others extension to submit 2022 unaudited financial statements
- FBI search President Biden’s home in Delaware
- NDC chides Akufo-Addo’s government for mismanagement of Covid-19 funds
- Investor appetite for Ghana’s petroleum sector dips significantly – Alliance of CSOs
- DDE: Labour holds government to ‘exemption to all pension funds’ promise
- Own your look with oraimo’s shaving products for the perfect shave
- Enough is enough – Sergio Manucho fumes at ungrateful musicians
- 4 suspects in Haiti president’s killing sent to US
- Francis Addai Nimoh formally declares intention to contest for NPP flagbearership race
- Full text: NDC’s Moment Of Truth speech on Auditor-Generals Report on government’s Covid expenditures
- EuroCham, Agribusiness Chamber to launch a platform to increase investments in agric