Asante Kotoko coach Isaac Opeele Boateng has linked the club’s recent downturn to back-biting and petty bickering and even suggested no world class coach reverese their fortunes.
“With the situation we find ourselves in today, not even (Guus) Hiddink will achieve anything at Kotoko,” Opeele is quoted as saying in the Graphic Sports.
“What is happening at the top is affecting the entire team. We need a united front to pursue the agenda ahead.
“These are trying times for us all. We need peace of mind to fight on.Anything other than that cannot bring us good news.”
Kotoko play Kessben FC at home on Sunday but will have to quickly nib last week’s defeat at Swedru behind them.
- Police arrest 40 suspected criminals at Kasoa in Wednesday morning swoop
- Mark Okraku Mantey appointed Deputy Minister-designate for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
- Suspect who slit throat of girlfriend in Ho remanded in police custody
- Power providers can’t guarantee consistency with ‘dumsor’ timetable – Energy Analyst
- Kumasi traders call on ECG to extend ‘dumsor’ timetable to Ashanti region
- Hyundai, KIA to establish assembly plants in Ghana in 2022
Eli Hini appointed as first CEO of MobileMoney Limited
Government procures 4 more pre-assembled P3 labs for Covid-19 testing – Dr Kuma-Aboagye
2020 Volta Regional Best Cocoa Farmer awardees finally receive prizes after Joy News report
Obour reacts to Mark Okraku Mantey’s deputy ministerial appointment
Senior U.S. commerce official discusses trade partnership with Ghanaian businesses
Some 33 immigrants from West Africa deported for using unapproved routes
Dam serving about 3900 residents of Yoggu dries up
Consultants who overprice road projects will be prosecuted – Roads Minister
Sekondi-Takoradi to have a dual carriage road
Fate of AirtelTigo must not be like most government parastatals – Sam George
African countries at risk of major measles over delayed vaccination exercise, WHO says
Joe Biden commits to slashing US greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2030 – nearly doubling its previous target
New Ayoma JHS ‘A’ classroom block in a dilapidated state
I don’t know Hearts of Oak, Kotoko is the biggest club in Ghana – Fabio Gama
SSNIT OBS scandal: State sues Ernest Thompson, 4 others again