Pete Davidson wants Kanye West to “grow the f–k up.”
“Yo it’s Skete. Can you please take a second and calm down. It’s 8am and it don’t gotta be like this,” the comedian texted West in screenshots shared by “Saturday Night Live” guest writer Dave Sirus on Sunday.
“Kim is literally the best mother I’ve ever met. What she does for those kids is amazing and you are so f–king lucky that she’s your kids mom,” he continued. “I’ve decided I’m not gonna let you treat us this way anymore and I’m done being quiet. Grow the f**k up.”
According to the screenshots – which Page Six can confirm are real – West then asked, “Oh you using profanity now. Where are you right now?”
Davidson clapped back with a selfie of himself shirtless under the covers, adding, “In bed with your wife.”
Davidson at one point changed his tune, however, insisting to West, “Let me help you man. I struggle with mental stuff too.”
“It’s not an easy journey, you don’t have to feel this way anymore. There’s no shame in having a little help. You’ll be so happy and at peace,” he added. “I have your back even though you treat me like shit because I want everything to be smooth. But if you continue to press me like you have for the past 6 months I’m gonna stop being so nice.”
Davidson’s texts were in response to the videos West posted on his own Instagram earlier on Sunday, in which he called out Kardashian, 41, for allowing their 8-year-old daughter, North, to post videos on TikTok.
The “Eazy” rapper also claimed Davidson was “antagonizing” him through texts and “bragging” about being “in bed with [his] wife.”
Reps for Kardashian and Davidson did not immediately respond to Page Six’s multiple requests for comment.
As previously reported, Sirus has posted to social media on behalf of Davidson before, including a tribute post to Bob Saget shortly after news of the “Full House” alum’s death broke in January.
Kardashian, who was declared legally single earlier this month, filed for divorce from West last year. They share four kids: North, 8, Saint, 6, Chicago, 4, and Psalm, 2.
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- ECG conducting a system audit after technical challenge – General Manager
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Chiefs, DCEs, others to blame for worsening galamsey situation – Lands Minister
- ‘Task Ofori-Atta to seek help from Seth Tekper in addressing our economic miseries’ – Gyampo to Akufo-Addo
- Mohammed Kudus makes Eredivisie Team of the Month for September
- We will work day, night to clear backlog of passports – Foreign Affairs Minister
- Falling in love is easy — Staying in love is a choice
- Why love is messy but beautiful at the same time
- Nana Ampadu to be buried on October 8
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- Uganda needs GridCo’s expertise in reliable power transmission – UETCL
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- What sounds are hot with Ghanaian Gen Zs right now?
- SSNIT launches Mobile Service Week at Ho
- Anny Osabutey: BHM Construction and Ningo-Prampram’s monstrous traffic
- Erik Ten Hag explains why he left Ronaldo on the bench in derby defeat
- Injured Baba Rahman to return before Ghana – Switzerland pre-World Cup friendly
- 100 Ukraine student returnees placed in medical schools in Ghana – Dr Nsiah Asare
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo