Host of Joy News’ Super Morning Show, Kojo Yankson was shocked to the marrow on Friday as Tema-based Chemu SHS kicked out his alma mater, St Augustine’s College from the National Science and Maths Quiz.
Mr Yankson has never hidden his love for the Cape Coast school, which have won the holy grail for SHSs.
Over the years, his unflinching support as an APSUNIAN, to his ‘younger brothers’ during the annual National Science and Maths Quiz (NSMQ), is both loathed and loved by his colleagues at work.
Unfortunately for him, St. Augustine’s College was outclassed by Chemu SHS during a quarter-final stage contest on Friday, albeit with a narrow margin of 3.
In this photo of the week, a visibly pained Kojo is seen trying to come to terms with why his team could not beat Chemu SHS.
Jesus!!! He exclaimed.
- Why Dede Ayew is trending on Twitter
- Majority describes Bagbin’s frequent absence as worrying
- E-levy is less than 2%; UK pays 10% and we go there and seek loans from them – Ursula Owusu-Ekuful
- Asamoah Gyan reported me to Kufuor and I’ve never been happy with him to date – K. T. Hammond
- I held outdoor crusades for 5k people at age 5 in Nigeria – Sam George
- Last time I changed my sponge was 12 years ago – Man tells JoyNews
- I spent 50% of my 8-year savings in 2 years – Family man recounts how he survived Covid-19
- I withdrew my SSNIT funds to start a business but Covid-19 didn’t let me – Man recounts
- Market queens in Kumasi opt to pay nomination fee for Alan Kyerematen
- 3 arrested over ‘dangerous’ transportation of huge log in Ejisu
Mary J. Blige says she had to pay herself ‘the highest compliments’ in order to get her confidence back
Chris Brown sued for $20m Over alleged rape
Rihanna went pantless on a date with A$AP Rocky
GPL Week 15 Preview: Hearts play King Faisal, Olympics face Kotoko
President of House of Chiefs calls on GCB Bank Management
A story of 3 sisters who survived an Indian brothel
No meat in Bolgatanga market, Assembly recruits new butchers
Bagbin to undergo third medical review in Dubai; returns on March 4
Over 15,000 displaced in new Darfur violence – UN
Ghana and Rwanda sign agreement to deepen bilateral trade relations
Novak Djokovic: Doubts over timing of Covid-19 test
Local rice producers scramble for buyers; expert calls for “urgent” government intervention
Ukraine crisis: Biden warns Russia may invade next month
Corporate Kumasi gears up for Luv/Nhyira Fm Fitness Walk
Ghana earns $7.33bn from oil production since 2012