The Multimedia Group Limited (MGL) on Saturday held a thanksgiving service to kick start the year 2021.
The event which took place at the Action Chapel International was also to acknowledge the goodness of God upon the company in a challenging year 2020 for the whole world and the business.
Speaking at the gathering, Chief Executive Officer of the Group, Kwasi Twum said the company has come thus far by the grace of God.
“We at The Multimedia Group will not be ashamed of Jesus Christ’s manifestation in our business and our lives,” he said.
On his part, Presiding Archbishop and General Overseer of the Action Chapel International Ministry, Nicholas Duncan Williams noted that thanksgiving is good.
The man of God said to forget about God’s mercies and grace is an act of ungratefulness.
He said the Group has stood the test of times lauding it for its fair and objective reportage over the years.
The event also saw some hardworking staff appreciated for their outstanding contribution to the growth of the industry.
- Who is Kelvin Taylor? – Yvonne Nelson quizzes
- 2 Nigerians arrested for attempting to kidnap a 5-year-old child
- Cheddar’s Tigers are well secured – Forestry Commission
- Tension simmers at UEW as Governing Council Chairman directs Registrar to proceed on leave
- I took tramadol for confidence to approach my crush; I nearly died – 24-year-old man
- What the law says about keeping wild animals like tigers as pets in Ghana
- Ghana’s public debt hits ¢391bn as of quarter 1, 2022
- GFA at final stages to maintain quartet as technical team – Prosper Harrison Addo
- Accra Academy’s quest for 2022 NSMQ conquest receives massive KiDi boost
- Eastern Regional Security Council disclaims video on alleged ritual murder
PPP’s Brigitte Dzogbenuku outlines ‘5 fundamental changes’ to improve Ghana’s constitution
Ghanaians frustrated by non-existent checks and balances between Parliament and Executive – H Kwasi Prempeh
Party card has become more powerful and valuable than Ghana Card – H. Kwasi Prempeh
Agric Ministry directs MMDAs to enforce temporary ban on export of grains
Weekly wrap: Tension in Nkoranza, protest of unemployed nurses and Achimota forest saga
‘A minister gave Cheddar licence to import his tigers’ – Barker-Vormawor claims
Euroget’s hospitals; the story so far
Livestream: Newsfile discusses impacting-influence topics for a better Ghana
Average lending rate rises to 21.6% in April 2022 – BoG
Mobile Money transactions register 9.99% year-on-year growth in 4-months of 2022
VRA bares teeth at Sentuo Steel over pollution
Court orders lawyer of Josephine Panyin to file her witness statement
Ghana’s public debt hits ¢391bn as of quarter 1, 2022
Mariupol: Russia declares complete victory at Azovstal plant
Monkeypox: 80 cases confirmed in 11 countries, says WHO