The Food and Agriculture Minister, Dr Owusu Afriyie Akoto has addressed the nation on achievements chalked by government in his outfit.
With Planting for Food and Jobs being one of the flagship programmes under the Akufo-Addo government, Dr Akoto at the press conference highlighted the challenges facing the project, particularly, the smuggling of free fertilizers to neighbouring countries.
He also indicated the measures government has taken to curb the illicit act.
He was hosted by Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah to give clarification on some unanswered questions relating to his outfit.
- Asamoah Gyan’s run, Bagbin’s dance and Black Stars fans’ clean-up as fans celebrate S. Korea win in style
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: 5 things Otto Addo must fix after our game with South Korea
- 2022 World Cup: Mohammed Kudus inspires Black Stars to beat South Korea
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses Oslo chancery building case against Ghana
- Social media reacts to Black Stars line-up against South Korea
- Police arrest 7 gunmen who stormed hospital in attempt to kill teen
- ADB appoints Yakubu-Tali as new MD
- 2022 World Cup: Andre Ayew, Kudus could miss Uruguay clash with yellow cards against South Korea
- Policy rate hits 27%; loans to become more expensive
- Gunmen stop sermon and rob churchgoers in South Africa
- Infrastructure development and infrastructural reforms not adequate – Torgbuiga Adzonugaga Amenya Fiti V
- Africa Faith and Justice Network support victims of early child marriage
- Meteo predicts intense dry weather conditions in coming days
- Government’s decision to withdraw FX support for rice imports not well thought through – Senyo Hosi
- GHOSPA petitions NHIA to revise prices of medicines
- 2023 budget mere rhetoric, without real substance to it – Senyo Hosi
- National Vaccine Institute is 95 per cent complete – Dr Nsiah-Asare
- Ghana Science Association calls for application for Young Scientist Essay Challenge 2022
- Akufo-Addo congratulates Black Stars for South Korea’s defeat
- 2022 FIFA WC: Ghanaians should expect more from us – Gideon Mensah after Ghana’s win
- Playback: PM Express discuss the 2023 Budget
- Police investigate chief over alleged support for nomads suspected of robbery attacks at Ejura
- Major mining firms were consulted in Gold for Oil policy – BoG Governor
- BoG warns growth may remain below potential levels
- World Bank concerned about Ghana becoming more reliant on natural resource extraction