President Akufo-Addo addressed the nation on the government’s management of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The update came as the COVID-19 health declaration form for international travellers to Ghana has been suspended.
Also, pre-departure testing and tests at all points of entry are no longer a requirement for all passengers.
The last time President Akufo-Addo gave such an address was on March 27, 2022.
Tonight’s address will see the President update Ghanaians on the country’s deal with the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Watch the live stream below:
- GRA clears air over allegation of harassment; recovers over ¢104,000 from upfront payments
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: This is why Black Sherif is ‘mad’ at the government
- Vodafone Foundation’s STEM and robotics training elevates young girls in the Western Region
- CIMG Customer Satisfaction Index: Only 5 banks scored above threshold of 98%
- Rumours of jostling for new NDC veep are needless distractions – Prof. Opoku-Agyeman
- Malta Guinness cleans Sakumono Beach as part of 2023 World Cleanup Day
- Russian Ambassador to Ghana speaks on current global geopolitical situation
- Government urged to partner private sector to drive ESG in organisations
- Musical chairs in banking sector as Abena Osei-Poku heads to Ecobank Ghana with UMB boss set to resign
- Music Review: M.anifest pays homage to 50 years of hip-hop with freestyle
- Kwahu-Nkwatia Nkosuohene receives peace ambassador award
- Ghana’s wake-up call to the 2023 SDG Summit: The urgent need to double-up efforts for Agenda 2030
- National anthem fills the air as police blocks #OccupyJulorbiHouse protestors again
- We truly voted for a dictator – Efia Odo on #OccupyJulorBiHouse arrests
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Celebrities should stop being cowards and show up – Efia Odo