Medical malpractice in the country has been on a steady increase, however, little is said or done to sanction individuals who are found guilty of the act.
JoyNews’ ‘Covid & The Law’ show on Sunday will discuss why much attention must be given to this silent killer in the nation.
Host, Samson Lardy Anyenini and his panelists: Managing Partner of Addo, Addo Legal Attorneys, Nii Kpakpo Samoa Addo, and Acting Registrar of Medical and Dental Council, Dr Divine Ndonbi Banyubala will probe the matter to find ways to set things right and punish perpetrators.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- ‘You’re yet to be confirmed’- Kyei Mensah-Bonsu tells Ato Forson in ‘clash’ over Assin North by-election
- Presidential staffer declares support for Alan Kyerematen
- We won’t withhold our approval of Chief Justice nominee – Minority backs Gertrude Torkornoo
- Midwife delivers baby in speeding commercial vehicle
- Nogokpo: ‘The energies of the land will act’ if Agyinasare defies 14-day ultimatum – Nogokpo spokesperson
- If you have God, you have everything, you lose God and lose everything –Justice Jones Dotse
- Assin North By-election: Who has the edge – An analysis
- Work as a technocrat, don’t meddle in local politics – John Jinapor tells World Bank Country rep
- NSMQ 2023: 34 schools battle it out for Regional Qualifiers in Western Region
- Our June 30th ultimatum still remains – IPPs remind government
- Rwanda genocide suspect unfit to stand trial, UN court rules
- Karim Benzema joins Saudi champions Al-Ittihad after Real Madrid exit
- Government sends proposal on debt restructuring to official creditors
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Kejetia traders call for implementation of fire recommendations by local government
- Gyakye Quayson shouldn’t have offered himself for election in the first place – Kwaku Paintsil
- Car washer, 20 jailed 18 months for unlawful entry and stealing
- Man, unemployed sentenced six years IHL for stealing
- Assin North MP case: Supreme Court veered of the real issue before them
- EC’s arguments defective in logic and betray Commission’s appreciation of elementary English – NDC
- Kumawu roads construction: Residents unhappy with pace and quality of work
- NDC’s Kwesi Amankwaa was not a registered voter in Kumawu – EC reveals in rebuttal
- Nogokpo remains the spiritual gateway to Ghana – Fiator Abgodzalu Amuzu
- Man pulls out of financing stepdaughter’s wedding because she insisted on being walked by biological dad
- Help us fight against child marriage – Volta Regional Director of Gender to stakeholders