The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) and the University of Ghana will be locking horns in today’s episode of the Law Challenge on JoyNews.
The Law Challenge shows every Sunday at 2:00 pm on the JoyNews channel.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- Ghanaian in US kills himself after shooting wife for allegedly leaving him for her Ex
- ‘Ghana’s future will be bleak if we don’t act now’ – MPs push for legislation on Artificial Intelligence
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again
- Baby Jet U-16 Tournament: Knockout games to begin on Friday
- Egypt bans Dutch archaeologists over exhibition linking Beyonce and Rihanna to Queen Nefertiti
- Today’s front pages: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Keta MCE abusing his power with sale of Premix – Concerned youth
- Leverage Africa’s resource endowment to finance development – Mahama
- AGI will be keenly monitoring Mid-Year Budget Review – Twum Akwaboah
- NSMQ23: Acherensua SHS, 2 others book preliminary stage slot
- Donald Trump indicted over classified documents case
- Be vigilant, report strange occurrences and behaviours – NCCE urges public
- Trump will show up on Tuesday, his lawyer says
- Africa’s first petroleum hub: Ekuba’s anxiety and PHDC’s assurance!
- Economic crisis: Things will get better; but not this year – Badu-Aboagye
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Kathleen Folbigg: Misogyny helped jail her, science freed her
- Uttar Pradesh: Why it took 42 years to convict a 90-year-old in India