Most often, the rights of suspects are infringed upon when arrested.
This happens usually when the suspects are unaware of the dos and don’ts of the law.
However, on JoyNews’ The Law, the panelists will change that narrative as they educate the public on things the police must not do to suspects when arrested.
Guests on today’s edition of The Law were; Lawyer and Author – Adom Legal Consult, Daniel Korang and Lecturer at GIMPA Law Faculty, Justice Srem Sai.
Find the feed to the discussion in the livestream below:
- Christian Atsu: Hatayspor official says there was mistaken identity, player still not found
- A-G asks Auditor-General to unpublish ‘premature’ Covid-19 Audit Report
- Tema Motorway is gone; apply common sense when driving – Expert tells drivers
- We’ll not allow the Judiciary to be used to intimidate Ablakwa from carrying out mandate – Minority
- DDEP: We are testing Ofori-Atta’s Christianity – Individual bondholders on call for exemption
- Debt Exchange: Over GH¢31bn of bonds to be restructured will mature this year
- Airports Company ordered to release Frontiers Healthcare Service Ltd contract to Joy News
- Hold Akufo-Addo and National Security responsible if Ablakwa is harmed – Ras Mubarak
- Let’s pray KT Hammond and Steven Amoah don’t exchange blows at Trade Ministry – Murtala Mohammed
- Domestic Debt Exchange: We’ve achieved more than 50% of participation – Deputy Finance Minister
- The Forbes Billionaires List: Africa’s billionaires
- Alex Osei-Kojo: People, beliefs, oil and gas governance in Ghana
- Jojo Wollacott makes injury return in Charlton friendly
- Morocco not required to provide certificate of good conduct in human rights
- Goverment seeks Indian investment in oil and gas sector
- UK sends life-saving support to earthquake-hit Turkey and Syria
- Agric Ministry denies entering into agreement to import pork from USA
- SuperSport to introduce local languagues in Commentary
- Actor Fred Nuamah to contest for NDC parliamentary primaries at Ayawaso West Wuogon
- Auditor-General complied with the law by publishing Covid-19 Audit Report – Avedzi to Dame
- Akufo-Addo swears in 21 new High Court judges
- MTN ‘Save a Life Campaign’ back after a 2-year break
- Tyre Nichols: Policeman took and shared photos of injured man
- Walmart gunman who killed 23 pleads guilty to hate crimes
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, February 9, 2023