2022 has been a great year for Ghanaian-Burkinabe neo-soul singer Ria Boss. The singer and songwriter began the year with the release of her much-anticipated debut live album, “Remember” which was received with much critical acclaim and was followed by Boss’ wowing her ‘kittens’ as she performed the album at the Live at the Warehouse series held by Jamestown Warehouse and Alley Bar on July 7th.
Her year was also met with huge firsts as Cat Mama, a sneaker enthusiast, also appeared in a Jordan 4 Zen Master Campaign for the German store BSTN alongside Ghanaian – German rapper Serious Klein. Not to mention, her art house and company Kitty Palace alongside Church of Stories and Jane Can Do produced the Joewackle J. Kusi audio drama live listening experience, “Goodbye, Gold Coast”.
Boss realizes it’s about time to celebrate her wins of 2022 and reciprocate the love she has received from her fans by welcoming them to “Cat Mama World: The Ria Boss Experience.”
Slated for November 24, 2022, which is also the birthday of the Somali Rose singer, Cat Mama World will see Boss serenading her fans with an exclusive performance of some of their favourite Ria Boss songs at Alliance Francaise in Accra.
Cat Mama World is not just a concert, but has been programmed to delight the five senses. The ears of patrons will be treated to a melodious performance from Ria Boss and the Musical Lunatics. At the same time, their eyes are blessed with a beautiful art exhibition inspired by her album featuring artists such as Hanson Akatti, Afroscope, Viola Thee Artist, Asaaba, Kwame Kyei and Boss herself. There will also be a range of delicious fusion cuisine recipes from Blue Cheese by Chef Keeks and GH Soul Kitchen and the best cocktails from Jameson Ghana.
The exhibition kicks off at 6PM while Ria Boss mounts the stage at 8PM. Come ready to purchase some limited edition merchandise with apparel in collaboration with Tribe of God and concert artwork by Hanson Akatti.
Speaking ahead of her concert and exhibition, Ria Boss said, “ I am working with different artists to create a new and beautiful experience and to show you a Ria Boss as you have never seen before, to allow all sides of me into the light.”
Tickets are selling for 100 Ghana Cedis before the event and 150 Cedis at the gate.
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- Government still wasteful but imposes austerity on Ghanaians – Joe Jackson
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- 2023 Budget: Certain difficult choices have to be made – Prof. Turkson
- Elderly persons need sex too – Gynecologist
- Government must exempt health sector from public sector employment freeze – GMA
- 2022 FIFA WC: “No time for revenge, qualification is key” – Andre Ayew
- Lack of support affecting mental health conditions – MindFreedom Ghana
- Who determines what is critical in this country? – TUC on public sector employment freeze
- 2023 Budget: Today’s debate to focus on Trade, Energy, Communications and Roads
- TUC has never supported government going to the IMF – Joshua Ansah
- Court remands trader for defrauding entrepreneurs
- Manifestivities concert to make big return on December 18
- South African delegation to understudy Ghana’s small-scale mining sector
- Marriages are collapsing due to high cost of living – Dr Ato Forson
- Forget Ashanti Regional NSS boss’ apology; it is hollow – GRNMA
- Equip hospitals in Africa for swift pandemic response – Prof. Christian Drosten
- Kantamanto fire: Interior Minister commiserates with affected traders