SayCheers Limited has partnered the Embassy of Italy and Italian Trade Agency (ITA) as a key wine partner at the just-ended 7th edition of the Italian Cuisine Week in the World, celebrated at the residence of the Italian Ambassador in Accra.
Commenting on the event, Management of SayCheers Limited said, the status of the invited guests to the event are people who know, are exposed and understand the kind of wines to consume. Their interactions and the questions they asked tell you that they have some kind of expectation about wines. Some guests exchanged their cards for follow-ups.
“We further had more invited guests attending compared to the previous year. The support from the Italian Embassy was good in terms of publicity on some media outlets, and the brochure also created more awareness for our brands. The logistical support from the Embassy, including glasses, ice, electricity to connect equipment, tables, etc., was good and must be continued.”
SayCheers Limited is a dedicated wine and spirit merchant renowned for its superior services in the hospitality/beverage market. In 2001, the company opened its first retail shop in Dzorwulu and has since expanded its operations from one shop to open more retail shops in Kumasi and Accra.
The company is a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization, exciting its customers and consumers by providing them with a variety of leading brands. The company has a results-oriented team working in an open, multi-cultural meritocracy, in which individual contribution is rewarded and development encouraged. The company is efficient with resources and act responsibly towards the environment in which it operates.
Italy is one of the world’s best wine producers and boasts one of the most vibrant wine cultures globally. According to Say Cheers, Italians put in a lot of effort into the production of their wines.
“It is evident that a lot of resources are put into bringing out the best of wines. Every taste of an Italian wine leaves you with a piece of Italy, which is rich in tradition and culture and a love for the fine things in life. So it comes as no surprise that Italian wines are one of the best wines known all over the world and are rated highly in the world,” the company said.
The 7th edition of the Italian Cuisine Week in the World, celebrated in Accra on November 15, 2022, saw the largest participation of food and wine partners since the Embassy of Italy and the Italian Trade Agency (ITA) began to mark the annual event in the country.
Held annually across the world, the Italian Cuisine Week celebration seeks to promote Italian cuisine and wine, and their associated traditions, to all the peoples and countries of the world, with the aim of projecting Italian identity and culture while boosting trade. It is these benefits that the Embassy of Italy and the Italian Trade Agency (ITA) aim to bring to Ghana as part of ways to strengthen bilateral exchanges and economic cooperation between the two countries.
- ‘You’re yet to be confirmed’- Kyei Mensah-Bonsu tells Ato Forson in ‘clash’ over Assin North by-election
- Presidential staffer declares support for Alan Kyerematen
- We won’t withhold our approval of Chief Justice nominee – Minority backs Gertrude Torkornoo
- Midwife delivers baby in speeding commercial vehicle
- Nogokpo: ‘The energies of the land will act’ if Agyinasare defies 14-day ultimatum – Nogokpo spokesperson
- If you have God, you have everything, you lose God and lose everything –Justice Jones Dotse
- Assin North By-election: Who has the edge – An analysis
- Work as a technocrat, don’t meddle in local politics – John Jinapor tells World Bank Country rep
- NSMQ 2023: 34 schools battle it out for Regional Qualifiers in Western Region
- Our June 30th ultimatum still remains – IPPs remind government
- Government sends proposal on debt restructuring to official creditors
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Kejetia traders call for implementation of fire recommendations by local government
- Gyakye Quayson shouldn’t have offered himself for election in the first place – Kwaku Paintsil
- Car washer, 20 jailed 18 months for unlawful entry and stealing
- Man, unemployed sentenced six years IHL for stealing
- Assin North MP case: Supreme Court veered of the real issue before them
- EC’s arguments defective in logic and betray Commission’s appreciation of elementary English – NDC
- Kumawu roads construction: Residents unhappy with pace and quality of work
- NDC’s Kwesi Amankwaa was not a registered voter in Kumawu – EC reveals in rebuttal
- Nogokpo remains the spiritual gateway to Ghana – Fiator Abgodzalu Amuzu
- Man pulls out of financing stepdaughter’s wedding because she insisted on being walked by biological dad
- Help us fight against child marriage – Volta Regional Director of Gender to stakeholders
- Fire outbreak at Bibiani College of Health leaves 186 students affected
- Ukraine dam: Thousands flee floods after dam collapse near Nova Kakhovka