Wa All Stars 3-0 Medeama SC
[Mathew Kelvin Andoh, David Abagna Sandan (pen), Asare Paul De-vries]
Asante Kotoko SC 2-1 Bolga All Stars
[Abass Mohammed, Yakubu Mohammed ll Imoro Ibrahim ]
Bechem United 1-0 Ashanti Gold SC
Aduana Stars 1-0 Inter Allies FC
[Sam Adams (pen)]
Great Olympics 1-2 Hearts of Oak
[Emmanuel Amartey || Patrick Razak, Kwame Kizito]
Ebusua Dwarfs 3-1 Liberty Professionals
[Kingsley Nteng, Alhaji Faizal Mustapha Obankoyale, Christopher Bonney || Benjamin Eshun]
Tema Youth FC 1-0 WAFA SC
Brekum Chelsea 1-0 Elmina Sharks
[Kingsley Adjei (OG)]
Photo: Kotoko and Bolga All Stars players exchange pleasantries ahead of the match
8 – GAMES
17 – GOALS
7 – HOME WINS
0 – DRAWS
1 – AWAY WINS
3 – AshantiGold SC have suffered only two losses in their last ten fixtures in the premier league. (W7 D1 L3)
7 – Bechem United are unbeaten in their last eight (8) home games in the premiership. They have won four of their last five.
19 – Berekum Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 19 home games in the premier league. (W14 D5 L0)
1 – Elmina Sharks’ defeat at Chelsea is their firs in six games.
1 – Ebusua Dwarfs have recorded only one(1) loss in their last 14 home games in the league.
1 – Liberty Professionals have only one(1) victory in their last 21 away fixtures in the premier league. (W1 D7 L13)
2 – Hearts of Oak have been beaten only two(2) times in their last 8 premier league matches as the away team.
0 – Great Olympics have not won in any of their last nine premiership clashes with Hearts of Oak.
37 – Bolga All Stars have conceded in all their 13 away fixtures in the premier league this campaign.
5 – Asante Kotoko SC have conceded in each of their last five(5) home games in the premiership. They have six(6) clean sheets at home this season.
1 – Bolga All Stars have been relegated following defeat at the hands of Kotoko
More to follow soon..
- Nana Agradaa re-arrested after being granted bail
- SSNIT OBS scandal: State sues Ernest Thompson, 4 others again
- Joe Ghartey files appeal against Sekondi High Court’s ruling
- Rastafarian Saga: Achimota, all schools under GES cannot be sued – Attorney-General
- Suspend prospecting activities in all forest reserves – Lands Minister directs
- Rastafarian case: Achimota School fails to respond to suit, case adjourned to April 30
- Abandon agenda 111 hospitals to resource NHIS – Abekah-Nkrumah tells government
- Akuapem Poloo regains freedom after meeting bail conditions
- I was the least expected candidate – John Kumah speaks on his deputy ministerial appointment
- I don’t know Hearts of Oak, Kotoko is the biggest club in Ghana – Fabio Gama
Chief Imam blesses Alan Kyerematen with Ramadan prayer
Begoro police removes lifeless body from stationary timber truck
Owners of brand new vehicles need not pay for road tow levy – Cecil Garbrah
Ghana to produce 1.2 million tonnes of rice in 2023 – Agric Minister
Over 4,000 cyber fraud cases currently under investigation
Idriss Déby: Chad funeral for president killed by rebels
Ghana exported US$21.7bn commodities between 2014 and 2019 – World Bank
NSS resident at Legon in critical condition after falling from 4th floor of building
Man hangs himself at in-law’s house after he caught wife cheating
Airtel may return to Ghana’s telecom market
One dead, 9 others hospitalised after alleged food poisoning at a funeral in Obuasi
Begoro Police removes lifeless body from stationary timber truck
Broadcasting law can help make Ghana’s media safe for all – Advocates for Christ Ghana
Malaria vaccine hailed as potential breakthrough
3 police officers in Seikwa interdicted for secretly burying man who died in custody