Singer Sista Afia and rapper Freda Rhymz seem to have taken their lyrical beef to another level as it has now become physical.
The artistes, in a viral video, were about to throw punches at each other at the premises of Media General had it not been for the intervention of the crew.
In an interview with 3FM on Saturday Sista Afia jokingly said she will beat Freda when they meet.
Perhaps true to those words, a video has gone viral showing her taking off her shoes, handing her bag to one of her crew members in readiness to fight Freda Rhymz.
Freda who was not willing to let it pass also readied herself to face the ‘Queen Solomon’.
“Come and say it to my face, say it to my face,” Sista Afia was heard saying.
Although the manager of Freda Rhymz took her away from the scene, Sista Afia followed them and threatened to slap the security who had asked her to calm down.
Sista Afia n Freda Rhymz fighting because of diss songs😂— Dr. Ayigbe Borla Bird ❼ (@Mr_Ceyram) May 18, 2020
This confrontation follows a two-week-long feud between the two artistes along with Eno Barony.
Sista Afia ignited a lot of controversy after the release of her song ‘WMT’ which many had said threw jabs at some female artistes.
The song was met with counter jabs and reactions from Freda Rhymz who released ‘KMT’, and Eno replying with ‘Rap Goddess’.
Sista Afia released ‘You Got Nerves’ which prompted Eno to also drop ‘Argument Done’.
Freda Rhymz, who didn’t want to be left out of the beef party, also released ‘Point of Correction’.
- Former Minister for Monitoring and Evaluation, Dr Akoto Osei dies aged 64
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- ECG recovers GH¢18.5m out of GH¢46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Dismiss hangers-on appointees at Presidency – Asiedu Nketia tells Akufo-Addo
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Akufo-Addo’s promises have turned out to be scam – Asiedu Nketia
- Parliament pays GH¢8.5m out of GH¢13m owed ECG to avoid disconnection
- US urges Xi to press Putin over ‘war crimes’ in Ukraine
- AFCON 2023Q: Kingsley Schindler handed late invite as Lamptey withdraws with injury
- Ambulance case: State abusing its prosecutorial powers – Ato Forson’s lawyers to court
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- Putin says ties with Africa a priority to Moscow
- Livestream: Graphic Business/Stanbic Bank Breakfast meeting
- Namibia braces for protests on Independence Day
- Ambulance case: Our client didn’t authorise LCs – Ato Forson’s lawyers to court
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA and KFC over debt
- Don’t be deterred by criticisms – Akufo-Addo urges EC
- UPSA names new hostel after national icon Nii Amon Kotei
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- T-bills auction: Government to raise ¢3.21bn this week
- The South African choir that performed for Queen Victoria