The Ghanaian music industry is sprouting into dominance with the upswing of new talents garnering the numbers and leading the conversations.
Among the ranks of new artistes currently trailblazing the country’s music turf is Soww Farr.
Born Dennis Kwesi Agbenyezi, the sensational singer is a quiet character who has plotted a lane distinct from his compatriots
In 2019, he dropped his official solo project dubbed Womba, since then he has moved on to drop successive singles.
Meanwhile, his quest to score greater and enviable heights in music was marred by his work as an account supervisor; which was very demanding, and time consuming.
Soww Farr returns with a new banger titled “Kponywie.”
With production credit given to Laykaybeatz and Slimdrumz, the song features award-winning sensational music and “Wrowroho” hitmaker, Agbeshie.
The Afropop singer reveals that his main goal is to preach to the world and touch souls with wise words.
He believes that flawlessness and high-performance standards must be pursued, accompanied by overly critical self-evaluations and concerns.
Soww Faar’s new EP, “Love, Stories & Lies,” is set to be released later this year.
Tulenkey, AraTheJay, Kay Dizzle, and Slvmlife will appear on the 6-song afrobeats-inspired EP, which was produced by Console ChroNikz.
“It took us about a week to finish it,” he said.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: 5 die after eating waakye
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- Court orders for pregnancy test of woman convicted in ¢50k theft before sentence
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Full Report: Technical Committee on exclusion of individual bondholders from Debt Exchange Programme
- Ghanaian students on government scholarship stranded in UK over delayed stipend
- What if Muntaka is appointed party’s campaign manager – NDC Executive Member on Minority leadership shake-up
- #SomethingWickedAwards live on Hitz FM
- Climate change funds should be used more for adaptation and mitigation efforts – Penplusbytes
- 1 suspect arrested in Krofrom gang attack
- Only 1 person died from suspected food poisoning at Oyibi – FDA
- UMB launches 2 new life insurance products with SIC Life
- Gang burns down six-bedroom house in reprisal attack at Krofrom
- 7 shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue
- We need to continue pressing for information – Prof Gadzekpo urges public
- Proposals for selecting leaders of NDC Minority Caucus was ignored – Haruna Iddrisu
- Lack of affirmative action cause of lopsided nature of Parliament – Prof. Audrey Sitsofe Gadzekpo
- I can’t wait to get started – Antoine Semenyo after completing Bournemouth move
- Lynx Entertainment signees ‘BDSM’ thrill patrons at Coming Soon EP release party
- #FillGPLCenters: Aziz Haruna is not wise for blaming Hearts management on poor attendance – Sowah Odotei
- Trend of malpractices of BECE candidates since 2018