Ghana midfielder Andre Ayew has expressed delight with his current goal scoring form for West Ham.
The West Ham record signing has begun to justify his price tag after a torrid start which saw him injured on his Hammers debut in August.
He struggled for form and goals on his return, but after the African Cup of Nations, he has scored four goals in eight appearances and assisted a couple.
This return to form has got the midfielder delighted.
"I think I’m getting there," he observed. "I have said it before, I’m getting there.”
" I know my quality and I’m working hard and my teammates are giving me a lot of confidence. They have a lot of trust in me."
"I am trying to do my best at the moment."
Andre has so far scored 5 goals since joining West Ham from Swansea City.
West Ham remain in 13th spot with 37 points after 33 matches.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Altitude forced Ghana to slow down in second half - Kwesi Appiah
- Zverev stuns world number one Djokovic to win ATP Finals
- Switzerland come back to stun Belgium and reach Nations League semis
- Mauritania seal historic Afcon qualification
- AWCON 2018: Five-star Zambia trounce Equatorial Guinea
- AWCON 2018: South Africa stun Nigeria in Group B opener
- Kane inspires England comeback to seal UEFA Nations League finals place
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Jordan double gives Ghana victory over Ethiopia
- Give us spectacular goals, impressive set pieces - First Lady to Black Queens
- Thomas Partey shortlisted for BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- AWCON 2018: Ghana open campaign with win over Algeria
- Nigeria return to Africa Cup of Nations
- Uganda reach second straight Nations Cup
- AFCON 2019: Morocco and Mali qualify for Cameroon
- Photos: Prez Akufo-Addo surprises Black Stars in camp ahead of Ethiopia clash