Manchester United returned to the top of the early Premier League table with a 2-0 home win over Leicester City.
Substitutes Marcus Rashford and Marouane Fellaini struck as Manchester United beat Leicester City 2-0 to continue their 100 per cent start to the Premier League season.
Rashford finished from Henrikh Mkhitaryan's corner three minutes after coming on, just as it looked like Jose Mourinho's men – who had seen Kasper Schmeichel save Romelu Lukaku's penalty – would have to settle for a frustrating home draw that typified last season's top-flight struggles.
Fellaini, another of Mourinho's introductions from the bench, then netted with eight minutes remaining to seal victory, although it looked like he was offside as he converted a shot from United's other sub, Jesse Lingard.
United were unable to make a first-half breakthrough despite being on top, Juan Mata having a goal disallowed for offside shortly before drawing a stunning save from Schmeichel.
After the break, Lukaku had a penalty kept out by the impressive Schmeichel, who achieved a feat his father Peter never managed at Old Trafford in saving a Premier League spot-kick.
Sprint legend Usain Bolt was in the stands wearing a United cap and scarf as his beloved side moved back to the top of the table with nine points from their first three games, in which they have kept a trio of clean sheets.
Leicester, meanwhile, have three points from their opening three fixtures having also lost away to Arsenal in a tough start to the 2015-16 champions' campaign
- 3 ECG employees charged for stealing ¢2.1m prepaid credits
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- No one from Ghana’s film industry approached me while I was here – Spike Lee
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Weather information assists farmers to adapt to climate change
- Beige Bank collapse: Witness accuses Nyinaku of taking bank’s US$200,000 illegally
- Green Sports Academy wishes Isaac Dogboe well ahead of WBO featherweight title fight
- Dogboe v Ramirez – Dogboe’ s trainer chasing history
- Donald Trump indictment: Ex-US president to be charged over hush money
- WMO retires deadly cyclone Fiona and Ian from list of names
- 5 member committee investigating Kejetia Market fire starts with fact-finding mission
- UBA Ghana holds first quarter ‘Jogging To Bond’
- Playback: PM Express discuss how to restore capital market after DDEP
- Kuami Eugene offers budding musicians tips for Joy Prime’s ‘Cues & Lyrics’ audition
- Mercy Chinwo threatens musician with ₦2bn lawsuit after he used her name in song
- Mastercard Foundation Health Collaborative allocates $1 million for prospective entrepreneurs
- We’ll pay outstanding debt despite inheriting it – Electrochem