Maxbuy [TCL Electronics] has been awarded Electronic Brand of the Year at Ghana Business Standard Awards held on Friday, August 12, 2022, at the Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel.
This makes it the 6th award in a row for TCL electronics after winning similar awards in previous years, shortly after being established in Ghana.
TCL is currently the number 2 preferred television brand globally and it is the first to introduce to the Ghanaian market, an android Ai television sets with voice control.
TCL prides itself in creativity as an essential tool in driving its technology and products all over the world including in Ghana.
Speaking after receiving the award, General Manager at Maxbuy TCL, Leslie Stanley Sey stressed the need for businesses to prioritise customer service, adding that the main focus for Maxbuy TCL is customer satisfaction.
He lauded customers and the general public for keeping faith in the brand and dedicated the award to all Maxbuy TCL customers for their loyalty.
The award-winning brand has this year taken it a notch higher by once again being the first global brand to introduce hands-free voice control TVs to the market.
Maxbuy TCL has been in existence in Ghana for 7 years and has showrooms across the country as well as leading electronic retail outlets.
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- Akufo-Addo’s fight against illegal mining is a complete ‘419’ – Sammy Gyamfi
- Daniel Afriyie Barnieh to run down Hearts contract as he rejects new deal
- Parliament warns Herald Editor to cease exposés on controversial GNPC/Genser Energy contract
- British officials release date for King Charles III’s coronation
- Black Sherif’s ‘Soja’ debuts on Billboard’s US Afrobeats Chart
- FDA concurs with WHO’s caution against four substandard paediatric medicines found in The Gambia
- Increase price of bag of cocoa to ¢1,500 or we smuggle it – Farmers
- ‘Galamsey’ got worse under Mahama – NPP tells NDC
- ‘I have given up on dating; guys do not take me seriously’ – Comedienne Jacinta
- Kuami Eugene grabs 2022 BMI London award
- Former Arsenal star Emmanuel Petit calls for Thomas Partey backup in January
- Bawumia has been a disaster as head of economic management team – Felix Kwakye Ofosu
- People like our union – Shatta Wale on why he requested to collaborate with Michy
- Qatar 2022: Ghana vs Uruguay not a ‘revenge’ game – Andre Ayew
- Malta Guinness WPL: Ridge City take on Essiam Socrates; Pearlpia face Prisons Ladies on Day 1
- I think Black Sherif is Bob Marley reincarnate – Sonnie Badu
- Prudential Bank leads conversation on Pan-African Payment and Settlement System
- Midweek performance wrap of Ghanaian players in Europe
- Exhibit customer-centric services in your daily operations – British Council to organisations
- Government consciously shielding main culprit in Bulgarian Embassy demolition – Ablakwa
- ‘I’m fed up’ – aspiring NDC chairman backs calls to oust incumbent Ofosu Ampofo, Asiedu Nketia
- One dead in Tetegu floods